chapter 37

Laying limp on the ground with my eyes closed. He came. He came for me, but..but I don't know.  At least he came.

"No, she's mine," like said aggressively as he looked towards jaxon sharply. "She's been mine!" I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn't.

Growling, "No she's not" I flinched when jaxon roared.

"She's mine, she's my mate" he bellowed.

"But your wrong" kole said calmly. "She's my mate, her father gave her to me." And that's when I opened my eyes. He lied.

There was a silence, why Isnt anyone talking. And that's when I realized my eyes weren't open. Maybe they are open.

*jaxon pov*

"Bella baby" I called, cutting off that fucking bastered. She looked so pale, weak, so still, she looked dead.

"It worked!" The cunt above my poor little mate exclaimed. "It worked" he laughed.

"What worked?" By now I was outraged.

"Story time" said a girl with a ugly smile said in a sing song voice.

" before this little bitch left me, I once told her that if I can't have her no one can. Poor little skum didn't listen." He said acting sorry before laughing as he spit on her.

I went to lunge at him when I felt hands hold me back.

"What did you do to HER" I roared.

"It hasn't happened yet, but if you must know, I'm killing her" he said as he looked me straight in the eyes

^^^^^_________^^^^^^^^
Sorry it's so short, I'll make it longer next time