Chapter 6

*Jaxon's p.o.v*

Damn rogues. I hate them even more then I did before. Their filthy hands on my mate. I growl at the mere thought.

As I was walking down the white hallway of my packs hospital Dr. Xavier runs up to me.
"Alpha we got the results back from your mates tests".

"Well what are the results" I ordered.

"Well sh-she is an alphas daughter for sure, but she is a r-r-runt and she is a white wolf. She is currently 16 and even though she already shifted, she won't be getting her wolf due to all of her injuries that have yet to heal" he said cowering down at the last part. White wolfs are really rare.

I growled and grabbed the Dr. By his coat. "What injuries" I was fighting my wolf that was trying to get control.

"A-a-alpha sir, the tests shows that she has been abused for e eleven years" he said as a fearful look.
A growl escaped from my throat as I dropped the Dr.. My wolf was taking over, but I wasn't gunna let that happen. I started punching the walls all around me as the hallways cleared.

*1hour later*

After rinsing my bloody hands off I walked straight to my mates room. She makes me feel this way. It think it's called soft. I've never felt this way with anyone well after my mom died.

As I made my way in her room, she was asleep in the bed. She looked so peaceful, graceful, and so beautiful. Bella what a beautiful name. She was curled up in a ball shivering. I picked her up bridal style and cradled her. She's so small.

Her brown silky hair flowed all the way down to her nice curvy ass. Her brown dull eyes were shut as her nose crinkled up. She tan soft skin showing off her perfectly shaped pale pink lips. She was probably 5ft. How did I get so lucky.

Bella clinger to me and stopped shivering as she cuddled up to my chest. I kissed her forehead and made my way to my no our room. I set her in the bed ask tucked her in. I took off my clothes leaving me in my boxers and climes in next to her.

I soon fell asleep with my mate finally in my arms.