Enemy?

Nick heard a knock at the door. He got up and walked to the door and opened it slowly. No one was there, but a note was. He leaned down and picked it up, it had a black ribbon on it and it was wrapped in an envelope.

Nick walked back to his room and sat down in his chair. He opened the envelope and the note fell out, alothough Nick knew a note couldn't hurt him, he was afraid to open it. He slowly picked it up and lifted the flap. Great. Cursive. He could barley read cursive. This is what Nick got out of the note.

Hello Nick, this is Devin.
You better not talk to me anymore. Stay away. Don't watch my broadcasts, don't facetime me, don't message me. Nothing. Even though you helped my life, I'm not appreciative. You were the jerk from the beginning. Sorry it had go end this way. Oh wait. I'm not.

Nick's eyes had tears falling out of them, wiping them away. This couldn't be Devin. He wouldn't do this to him, would he? Nick felt livid. He wanted to contact Devin, but he didn't think it would matter to him

Devin was now considered an enemy to Nick. Nick was a jerk, that part was true, so weren't the others? Everything was spinning in Nick's head. Less than 24 hours ago Nick was thinking about Devin more, even in a different way. Now, Devin could be just a mortal enemy.

▪▪▪

Devin hadn't heard from Nick all morning. He started to wonder if he was alright, if something happened, but Devin didn't want to disturb him. He opened his laptop and went to younow. He posed for the photo and went live.

Minutes passed..then hours..Devin said goodbye to his fans and ended the broadcast. Why wasn't Nick there? Devin facetimed Nick. No answer. He kept trying and trying. Nothing.

Devin was so confused. He hadn't done anything wrong. Then he head a knock at the door. He got up and walked to the door, opening it slowly....nick....!!

Nick and Devin were frozen in their tracks. Thoughts were going through Devin's mind.

Nick..how? What? My address..how did he get it? Whoa...

Devin couldn't believe his eyes. "N-Nick?"
"Hello Devin, i wanted to talk to you about the note you gave me."
Devin looked dumbfounded.
"Note? What note? Huh?"
"Don't play stupid. You said i was a jerk, To never talk to you again. No facetime, messaging, nothing.."
Devin stood there confused. What was Nick even talking about?
"Nick. I never sent you a note. That was not me."

Nick started to talk and was suddenly shoved harshly into Devin's chest making them tumble onto the ground, Nick lying on his chest.

"O-ouch.." escaped from Nick's lips.
Devin looked up at Nick. "Are you okay?..who was that?"
Nick shrugged and tried to get up..he fell back down onto Devin's chest once again. He blushed a little then snapped out of it pulling himself up making sure he wouldn't fall.

Devin stood up, looking at Nick.
They had just met and he was already falling into a trance. "Devin?..Devin?.." he didn't move.
"DEVIN?!" Nick yelled and saw Devin jump.
"Sorry..i was uh..daydreaming."
Nick nodded unsurely and just stared into Devin's eyes curious..Devin however, was doing the same.