Nightmares and Awkwardness

▪Devin's pov▪
I was sleeping. I had sweat dripping down my face. I was having a vivid nightmare about Nick. The nightmare was a blur.

* 1 hour later*

I woke up screaming. After i opened my eyes wide enough to see that i was okay and in my room i calmed down. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I was drenched in sweat. My nightmares were never this bad. That frightened me a little.

I got up and hopped into the shower. After i was finished, i picked out the clothes i was gonna wear. I grabbed a blue shirt with black skinny jeans. I slipped on my clothes and brushed my hair. I never really cared what my hair looked like. After i brushed my teeth and washed my face i went back into my room.

I opened my laptop and decided to do a little younow broadcast. I pressed the "Go live" button and posed for the photo. I was live. I had 40 some viewers. Nick was one of them..i tried to ignore it like he did with me. I couldn't guest him because then all his fans would get the notification..i gritted my teeth through my fake smile in anger.

Nick never commented, only watched. I was trying to forget it. I couldn't think of anything to say and before i know it i had 400 viewers..awkward. i decided to act like Nick wasn't even there. I was laughing, acting crazy as my usual self.

*1 hour later*

I decided to get off younow. "Stay ugly and i will see you guys next time. Love you" and ended the broadcast.
Dang....that was awkward. I layed down and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night because of the nightmares and i already have a messed up sleeping schedule.

I was drifting off to sleep just when i heard my facetime go off. I sat up...Nick..i picked up my phone and answered it. I could see Nick's beautiful brown eyes. "Hey Nick..i just got off younow.." my attempt at trying to seem like i didn't know he was watching me. "Yea, i know. I was watching you. I'm sorry i couldn't guest broadcast because of my-" i cut him off "yea, i know. Because of your fans." I said it a little snappy and you could hear the hurt in my voice.

"Yea..i'm sorry Devin. I Just dont want over 500 people hating on me. I got bullied in middle school. Younow was kinda how i became happy. I could be myself and people loved it.." he had a few tears he was fighting back. I sighed and went along with it "Nick...i'm not mad at you. I just wish you could understand that, if your fans don't accept who your friends with and wont support the decision then they must not be real fans.." and i ended the call. I didn't want to i just felt hot. My heart was racing. I shut my phone off. I decided that was the best thing to do at the moment