Shootings

The next morning, the two boys were up and getting ready. Devin decided that he should go, because they would have to be back eventually. "Devin, have you seen my essay?" Devin shook his head. "The last time i saw it, you had it on the desk." Nick had checked on the floor, and nothing.

"I have to have that paper. I'm already failing that class." Nick said, sighing. Devin frowned. "I'll explain everything to the teacher. Don't worry." Nick nodded and grabbed his bookbag, and put in on, Devin did the same.

The two boys walked to school, feelings the breeze on their face. Devin felt a little nauseous and usure about going back to school. He was afraid, the last time he was there he got beaten, and now he was "the kidnapped" along with Nick. Nick however kept his head down the whole way to the school.

They arrived the school and people were standing outside. Devin swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Nick looked up and noticed everyone was staring at them. "..wow..they actually came to school.."
"The kidnapped are here, pitiful isn't it asexuals?"
"Go away.."
"No one wants you here."
"Ew" Devin had tears coming down his face. Nick held Devin's hand and walked ino school with him. "Devin, do not listen to those people. They are wrong. You didn't do anything." Devin didn't say anything, he kept walking with his head down.

Devin and Nick made there way to class. Nick was in chemistry and Devin was in Algebra. "What the? Devin..you came today? Oh my, somebody better give him an award. He showed up." The people laughed and started throwing things at him. Devin shrunk down into his chair. The class finally ended.

Devin was the last one out. Nick was in the halls and saw Devin..however..he also saw a man with a gun right behind him..Rick
.."DEVIN!" Devin flinched and was choked when an arm came around his neck, making him gag and fall back into the mans arms. Rick put the gun to Devins side.

"Don't move." Rick said sternly. Devin was to afraid to say or do anthing. Nick kept running towards him. "Stop or i'll put a hole right through him. Nick stopped and noticed everyone was watching. They were in the cafeteria.

"Be a good boy Devin. Do as I say and you wont get hurt." Devin had tears quickly falling from his eyes. "Ill let go of you only if you don't run, if you run I shoot. Understood?" Devin nodded and was let go. He stood there shaking as Rick kept the gun pointed at him.

Police had surrounded the school. Devin looked outside and took a step for the door. He heard a gun shot..it broke the window. It was meant for him. "You don't obey very well." Rick said coldly as he came closer. Devin felt cold chills run down his back. "I-i'm sorry s-sir.." Nicks legs collapsed, causing him to fall in the ground.

Nick passed out cold and was getting pale. Devin started to run to him but was yanked by the back of his shirt collar, choking him..he fell to the ground coughing and gagging. "Don't move again!" Devin fell on his back hyperventilating. His life flashed before his eyes..he wanted out of this school.

"P-please, he n-needs medical help." Devin tried to sit back up but Rick held the gun to his stomach. "No. He doesn't. He'll be fine here shortly, but you wont." He smirked and yanked Devin up. "W-what? P-please dont kill me.." Rick smiled darkly. "Just obey me then."

Devin cried and looked at Nick. "Let's go. Now." Rick commanded. "B-but the police sir.." Rick slapped his arm. "We'll find away around them." Devin nodded and rubbed the spot that got hit. "Follow infront." Devin obeyed him and walked infront. Rick kept the gun aimed on Devin's back.

Rick fell, and Devin took off. Rick picked back up the gun and went after him. "You're a dead man now corwin!" Devin ran in the hallways trying to find away out..it was on lockdown..Devin forgot about the dead end and ran straight into it. Rick following behind..Devin was trapped.