taken

Rick unlocked the door, opening it to see two defenseless boys laying on the floor asleep. Rick walked over and picked up the gun, and threw it out the door. Nick jumped and his eyes were wide open, letting go of Devin who was still asleep.

Rick quickly grabbed Devin, causing him to wake up. Devin screamed as a hand went over his mouth tightly, muffling the noise. "Let him go!" Nick said grabbing Devin's wrist. Rick slammed his arm down onto Nick's. Nick fell to the floor, holding his wrist where the pain felt like fire.

Rick ran out of the door, grabbing the gun, locking Nick inside and with Devin in his arms. He went outside to his car and flung Devin into the backseat. Devin landed on his back, with a gun to his chest. "Now Devin. I advise you to listen to everything i say. If you don't, you know what happens...to you and Nick."

Devin nodded, unable to speak. "Good." Rick opened the door and got in to the drivers seat. He turned the key and sped off. Devin sat up straight, against the window, holding his knees to his chest. This couldn't be happening to him.

Nick had been crying, rubbing aeay the tears as each one fell. Devin was gone and it was his fault, if only he had kept his arms around him. He would still be here in his arms. Nick got up and kicked the door. It didn't budge. "HELP!" "SOMEBODY PLEASE!" Although Nick knew the room was probabaly sound proof, he yelled anyways.

A young boy, maybe 14, 15 had walked by and heard the scream for help. He ran towards the building it was coming from and stopped infront of it. "C'mon Zac. You gotta help this person." He said to himself. Zac walked through the heavy medal doors. "HELP! PLEase.." Zac had heard the voice get weaker and quieter. He sped up down the cement hallway.

Nick was losing air. This room felt like it had been falling..he was underground. Zac gasped. Nick slammed into the door as hard as he could, knocking it down. He saw Zac and ran towards him, picking him up, heading to the exit. He was running up the hallway which was going farther and farther down.

He finally reached the top just in time and threw Zac out the door, right along with him. The building was gone. Nick breathed heavy and looked at Zac. "W-who are you, and why were you in there?" Zac looked up. "I heard you scream. I came to help you. When i touched the building i knew something happened. Then we lost air..and now, and now" Nick's breathing went back to normal "Hey, it's okay. Thank you for coming to help me. It's not your fault. I was kidnapped,...and so was my friend."

"Oh my god, he's still in the bulding?!" Nick shook his head. "No, this guy named Rick took him and the gun..i'm afraid he'll kill him. I mean look at what happened to me..Rick probabaly thinks i'm buried alive by now." Zac looked worried "well we have to find your friend, what's his name?" "Devin.." Nick smiled a little.

"Boyfriend?" Zac asked uncomfortablely.."No no. Friend.." Nick looked down. "Hey i'm joking. If he's your boyfriend then that's great. But we need to find him. Nick couldn't argue with that. Zac and him stood up, looking down the road. "Let's go" they both said in unison, walking down the road.