The Investigation

(Note: This is a transcript of the evidence pertaining to case 441b for public use and knowledge. Other evidence not used in the court case are unrelated to the case.)

Investigator 1: Mic check. Mic check. Ok. We are currently on part 3 of the analysis of agent 22's log journal. We left off on log number 342 and judging based on previous logs, we should be close to the incident. Now I would also like to mention that after this point in the logs, there are skips and jumps in the log numbers. Either agent 22 began deleting logs (which is a crime and may add to the list of charges) or began skipping numbers to throw off investigators or national enemies. But all we can do for now is see what hole agent 22 dug themselves into.

(Note: From this point on in the public copy, information is removed to protect innocents involved and for national security. If you wish to see the unedited version of the transcripts please contact {                                                                  } or the {      } )

Log Number three-four-two. Date: not sure on the exact date, but it has been 265 days here. I'm currently in good old solitary confinement cell 1 in the magnificent {                        } High Security Prison. Note: I feel really flattered that they care so much, I really love the 10 by 7 feet cell, with the perfect wall to bounce a ball off of for all eternity. But in all seriousness, there is really nothing new to report. And to be quite honest I shouldn't be making this log at all. I'm supposed to wait til "command makes contact with me" or some bs to that effect. But command was supposed to make contact over a month ago, and I'm a little scared that I'm gonna be trapped in this cell for the rest of my life. I am not planning on going out that way. I would have a little more trust in them, but it has been 265 days, as I said before, and my 'capital present' is gonna be given on day 365. Haha... *sigh* Well I'll ring back when I receive contact from the outside world. (hopefully)  Logging off.

Log Number three-four-four. Date: unknown. Location: {                         } High Security Prison. I received word from command is today. The mission will be complete by the end of the day. The target will be terminated. Will report back when complete. Logging off.

Log Number three-five-zero. Date: late December, judging by the absolutely freezing temperature. Haven't yet picked up a newspaper, so exact date is unknown. Location: a 3 way street in the least wanted part of {                       } City. {          } St. and {                         }  Ave judging by the street signs. The is a line of abandoned houses across from me, and an overgrown excuse for a park behind me. The only light in a mile radius is the dimly glowing lamp behind me. No one in their right mind would be here at this hour. Especially on their own free will. Well if me ranting on how this depressingly boring intersection looks doesn't speak on my mental health, well I don't know what else to say. I've been stuck in this never ending cycle for the majority of my life, and never questioned it until now. When I've basically been dropped into a volcano. I don't know what to do now. It feels like everything I've known is a lie. *sigh* Logging off.
Log Number three-five-three. Date: December 26th {        }. Location: The alley behind the {     } main office. I just found out that yesterday was Christmas. I really wanted to send a letter back home. But despite the fact that I'm "dead", I'm almost certain home is not safe. In better news, I'm about to start the first phase I explained in the last log. I'm going to see how badly I've been lied to. And maybe do some other mischief. Maybe they'll learn I am not someone you can just control like a puppet. Well, It's currently 0334, and the security cameras should be down for 14 minutes. Logging off.