One // Author's Note.

Hello fellow Joshifer shippers!

So, this is my first *joshifer* story, and I'm more than excited to write it. But I'll be the first to admit, I don't know each tiny detail about our beloved mother and father, but I think I know enough to write a story.

The updates may be short, and I'm not exactly sure when this story will be published. Today is March 13th, and I just randomly decided I was gonna start this tonight. So, yeah.

Hope y'all enjoy! This ought to be fun.

DESC.:

The epic romance story begins in the middle of filming Catching Fire. The second installment of The Hunger Games series.

The stars; Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, both happily in relationships with their other halves. Nicholas Holt and Claudia Traisac, their other halves.

The pair, their on screen and off screen chemistry one for the ages.

Both of them have felt the sudden sparks, sometimes when they touch hands, or when they have to do the kissing scenes. But can it mean more?

They've never dug deeper into their feelings. That was until one day. After an interview for the promotion of their next movie, one of them does something very desperate in the back hallway.

What does the other think? How will they react? How will the world react when they find out? Will the pair ever admit what they feel for one and another? Will all of this be worth it in the end?

Read to find out! /// Also, sorry, I suck at writing descriptions.