Twenty Four // Homewrecker

When we got back to my house the girls had gotten everything ready. They helped unload the rest of the food from Josh and then I told them about the rest of the cast coming.

"I'm not dressed for this." Stef says looking down at her sweats and jacket.

"They don't expect anything fancy." I tell her. "They're joining the hunger games cast for god sake." I laugh. "I want them to feel at home. And welcomed."

"Whatever you wish miss mocking jay." Josh says coming behind me and putting a hand on my side.

"Hey." Willow says. "None of that!" We all laugh. "I'm serious. It's weird. He has a girlfriend. A pregnant girlfriend."

"We are both aware. And we're working on things. But for now this is the only time we can be ourselves." I tell her.

Willow sighs and drops her head. "I'm sorry. This is just really weird."

"No no it's fine. I understand it being weird and confusing. It is to me too. But it's not that confusing." I note.

"How?" She asks.

I slip my arm around his waist. "I have him." Everyone smiles and coos an 'awe' and Josh blushes. "And that's all that matters to me." I stare into his eyes for a long time. And he does the same.

"Oh kiss already." Jena blurts.

He connects our lips and holds my hands softly. Everyone in the room claps, and that's when Woody comes in. "I-I didn't sign up for this." He laughs. "I signed up for a drunken night with my friends. Not this." He motions to us still kissing.

"They be done hopefully soon." We break and smile at each other for a long time.

"Our friends suck." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear it as I connect our foreheads.

"They do." He smiles pinching my sides and I rush to get away falling in the couch. Everyone makes their way into the kitchen and he falls on top of me on the couch.

"Stop!" I squeal quietly. "Oh my goodness I'm gonna pee!" I whisper loudly.

"Do it!" He laughs.

He continues to tickle my side and I let out more shrieks. "Joshua!" I laugh loudly. "If I pee on this couch your cleaning it up!"

"Say uncle!" He laughs only a few millimeters from my face.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I laugh squirming under him. "Josh!" I plead.

"I'll stop." He says. "Under one condition" He stops for a few seconds and I sigh, And he continues. "I want a kiss first." He says.

"Yes yes okay fine. Stop then."

He smiles and I press my palms to his cheeks hard kissing his lips lovingly. We stay like this for a long time.

"Hey Josh..." A voice says suspiciously from the kitchen. "Your gonna wanna come out here.." It's Jena's voice.

I look at him slowly. We both get up at the same time. Everyone is crowded around a window, so he leads me onto the porch; still holding my hand.

That's when I see the same large vehicle from earlier. Her large dark sunglasses, huge hair, and growing baby bump.

"Josh..." I whisper.

"Oh shit." He mutters before pulling me back into the house. He locks the door and turns off the lights. "Down, everyone down!" He exclaims.

Everyone ducks down and he holds my hand as we sit in the corner of the room. 

"Joshua Ryan!" She exclaims pulling on the doorknob. "I know your in there with that whore! Get out here!" She pulls on the door again. "Get out here, and bring your skank with you!"