Thirty One // Promise.

I scramble through the closet desperately looking for something to wear for our date tonight. I pick out two, one is a olive green dress with a deep v - neck neckline that comes between my breasts. Very elegant and beautiful, except it's very short.

I hold up another one. This one is a light gray color, short, coming right above my knees. There's a slit a little ways up, exposing my upper thigh, it's very sexy. It's skin tight, and it pushes my breasts together to make them look bigger.

Finally, after ten minuets of switching back and forth, I decide on the gray one. I pick up a pair of heels, they are thin black sandals.

I do my makeup for a night out. I smile finally feeling satisfied with my look. I make my way downstairs.

"All done?" Josh grumbles.

"Yes." I say watching the back of his head. He finally turns. And looks at me, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"Holy shit Jen." He mutters coming close to me. "Are you sure you ain't ready to go clubbing?"

I laugh softly kissing his cheek. "I can change if you want." I suggest.

"Oh hell no." He says shaking his head stepping back to look me up and down.

"Good." I smile.

"Okay, I got my wallet, you got your phone and purse."

"Did you feed driver?" I ask.

"Shit. Yeah I'll do that quick. Go wait in the car. I'll drive." I nod and kiss his cheek again before sneaking out behind him.

He's wearing a dark navy blue collared shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Anytime a guy does this, it makes him one hundred percent more attractive without even trying. He wears tight khakis, showing off his butt.

I pick up his leather jacket from the chair on my way out, along with the car keys. I get in the car, and turn on the radio as I wait. He comes back out within a few seconds.

"My jacket?" He smirks raising an eyebrow.

"It's the middle of winter." I shrug pulling it tighter around me.

"Whatever you say." He says leaning over the console of the SUV to kiss my lips quick. "Here's to a fun, drama free dinner." He smiles.

"Can't wait." I smile.

***

We pull up to the restaurant. Where the valet parks the car, and we make our way inside.

The skinny man, who I recognize as the manager, greets us. He has a thing mustache, and a thinning hairline. I smile and look around.

"My two favorite customers!" He cheers. "The back room is right this way!"

Josh takes my hand and we walk along with him. People gasp quietly as they see us pass, a few probably take pictures. It doesn't help that we are holding hands in public.

"Here you be." The manager smiles as he nods to a table.

Because we're in LA, the restaurants are used to celebrity's coming and going. So, in their back room, they have tables, sectioned off with small dividers; kind of like the ones to change behind.

He pulls out my chair for me and pushes it in as I sit. "Can I start you off with anything to drink?" He asks.

"The best bottle of wine you got." Josh nods promptly.

"I can do that." He smiles and walks away briskly.

We sit in silence for a few seconds taking in the restaurant and then we pick up the menus.