Twenty Nine // Mall

I hold the apple bag as we walk out of the mall together. By now, people have caught wind we were here, and have gathered accordingly.

I left my cardigan in the car. Leaving me in just a low, v-neck shirt. "Josh." I speak lowly as we walk through the crowd. "Josh." I say again when I realize he doesn't hear me.

"Yes?" He finally replies.

"Can I have your coat?"

"Won't that look suspicious?" He asks.

"I don't care. My shirt is really low cut, it looks bad."

"Well I'll tell you, it doesn't look bad, but here." He shoots me  his striking smile before hanging over his jacket. It's a slick one, from Adidas. I wrap it around my body and we continue to walk. "Where do you want to go next?" He asks me.

"I want to go to Victoria secret." I say trying to hide my smirk. "How about you?"

"I want that new Call of Duty." He tells me.

"Wanna split and meet back in forty five minuets at the Starbucks?" I ask.

He smiles and nods. We've lost the crowd by now, so he pulls me into a dead hallway probably for the staff. He kisses me quickly and then we walk back out. People stare strangely.

"This mall is really confusing." He lies.

"They must have changed it." I note and smiles weakly at him.

We part ways and I walk into Victoria Secret. It isn't long before I have two bags filled, and two hundred dollars spent. I make my way back to the middle of the mall, where Josh is already waiting for me at a table. He instantly smiles when he sees me.

"Hey!" He smiles.

"Hi." I say breathlessly sitting down next to him and putting my bags on the table.

"Do you want me to order a drink?" He asks politely.

"Yeah a chai latte." I nod slightly. "Do you need money?" I ask.

"Nope." He smiles and I nod and watch him walk away.

He orders the drink, the young girl looks at me with happy eyes and then writes a name on the cup.

He comes back, handing me my drink and he sits down smiling widely.

"What?" I ask. He doesn't answer. "what?" I ask again in a whining tone.

"Look at the name." I turn the cup and smile widely.

My Love.

I look at him. "Josh I love you." I just barely whisper. He smiles at me, and his eyes say the words we both know he can't. "What did the barista say when you told them the name?" I laugh quietly.

"That she 'ships it'"

I almost double over laughing. "Well duh, everyone does."

He nods. "That's true. Joshifer and all."

"I always thought that was cute." I admit. "Like a pet name."

"A pet name?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah." We stand together and start to walk.

"You want a pet name?" He smirks.

"I don't care." I laugh.

I clutch my cup tight, and people continue to take pictures. After it's too late, I cover the name on my cup.

The car is surrounded by paps, I groan and walk towards it. "Excuse me." I try to say in my most polite voice.