Fluffy

I saw this pic on FB and It reminded me of JiKook i mean its sooo adorable! Like JiKook xD anyways this will be a short story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV

I looked at the mirror in front of me and sigh. I look fat I mean Im fat and I hate it.

I pinched my cheeks. They are too chubby I hate it. I look away from the mirror and I took my hoodie and wear it. Im going to the park to take a jog.

As I left my room, I saw Jin hyung cooking breakfast.

Good Morning Hyung I said to him and he looked at me

Good Morning Jimin, Where are you going early this morning? And do you want some breakfast? It's nearly done He said and I smile Jin hyung is really like a mother to us.

Im good hyung, thanks for the offer though, and im going to take a jog in the park. I will be back later I said to him and he smiled

Okay just be careful Jimin and be back before 10 am because we had a practice today He said as I put on my shoes

I know hyung, anyways Im going I said and I left our dorm and I heard him saying bye and becareful. Jin hyung always treat us like his kids but I dont mind though.

I started to walk towards the park. I mean its just like 5 minutes away and It's kind of chilly today good thing I had a jacket.

As I got to the park, I started to jog. I wonder how will I be slim. I mean like im sooo fat I really hate it. Then an idea pop into my mind, I could totally do that. I just hope the others won't notice it.

*TimeSkip (brought to you by Grandpa Yoongi and his New hair color 😅)*

We were at the BigHit Entertainment Studio now and we just finished practicing our dance choreography to Run. Our manager told that were finished now and we can go home.

Finally we can go home now J-Hope hyung said

Im starving, and I feel like I could eat a horse Taehyung(V) said

Wait did you just say You wanna eat J-Hope? Suga hyung said as he look at Taehyung. Then Taehyung's face went red and also J-Hope hyung's face too

I-I didnt say that! Taehyung said as he stutters a little. I laughed at his actions and Suga hyung too.

Yah stop teasing Taehyung and let's go now, I mean you all know that J-Hope and Taehyung look cute together Namjoon hyung (Rap Monster) said and Taehyung's face turned really red as well as J-Hope hyung's face.

I just laugh and Suga hyung too. Then Jin hyung came and hit Namjoon hyung.

Aissh stop messing with them come on, were going to a buffet restaurant and were going to eat there Jin hyung said and everyone went Yay! Except me.

Hyung Im really tired, can I go home and Im still full from the lunch I ate earlier I told them well lied, I mean I havent eaten anything since this morning.

Oh okay just becareful and locked all the doors we have a key to open it when we get home, and oh we still have some left over foods in the fridge if you get hungry just heat them in the microwave Jin hyung said and I nod as I took my bag.

I will hyung I said as I took a cab back to the dorm.

When I got home, I quickly went to the restroom to take a shower. The practice today was really tiring. And Im really hungry but I dont want to eat because it will just make me fatter and fatter >__<.

After I took a shower, I went to my room and looked again in the mirror.

You are Fat and Ugly Jimin.

I told myself while looking in the mirror.

Oh so thats what's bothering you someone said and I jump in shock. I MEAN LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE IN HERE SO WHO IS IT?!?! Then I looked behind me and saw the person who just spoke...

J-Jungkook? What are you doing in here? I thought you were with the other? I told Jungkook as he went closer to me.

I was worried hyung, You didnt eat breakfast and lunch today, and also you didnt come to us in the restaurant. So I told them I was tired and I went home He said and I sigh. So cute that he cares for me.

Aww my Jungkookie~ dont worry I-Im fine, I just dont wanna eat today I said as I glare at myself in the mirror. Uggh I am really fat. Then Jungkook faced me to him and he was holding my face... Eh?!?!?

J-Jungkook! Wh-What are you doing? I said as my cheeks turn red.

Hyung you are not fat okay? You're just fluffy and hot like a burned marshmallow He said and my face turned redder.

W-What are you talking about?! I said as I try not to look at him. But he grab my face again and made me look at him. Now I was staring into his beautiful bright brown eyes. I felt my heart beating faster than usual.

Hyung don't listen to your self. You are NOT fat and ugly. You are beautiful/handsome/cute/adorable/hot hyung. And fat?? Where's the fat are you talking about?? He said then he lifted the shirt Im wearing O/////O

YAH!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I said to him and he just laugh. Uggh why is his laugh soo beautiful that I want to listen to it everyday?

Hyung this is really not fat. You know what its called?? Its called ABS, let me spell it for you A-B-S Abs! He said and he let go of my shirt. My face now is just really red.

Don't listen to your insecurities hyung. Your perfect okay? He said as he hug me. I froze for a second and think about what he said maybe I am not fat and ugly. I hug Jungkook back.

Thanks Jungkookie~ I said as we both let go of the hug and he smiled at me.

No problem Jimin hyung at least now I know that it is really true He said as he smirk, I look at him confused.
What do you mean? I said and he lean in to my ears and said

That your fluffy~

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thank you for the votes and I didnt expect that yesterday but im soo thankful for it. And I hope you enjoy this story too ^^. Please vote and comment on what you think it is and till the next update again~ 😁