Two Negatives equals a Positive

Hey everyone~ I made another short story. I hope you will all enjoy it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's POV

I was staring at the boy in the hallway. When it all started... My life was peaceful at first but then he came in to my life and ruined it.

I was a popular kid in this school. Everyone loves me and adore me. Im always at the top too when it comes to grades.

Then one day he came and he became my rival. He almost took all my glory, but good thing I always fight back. So now me and him hated each other, and Im also trying to bring him down....

Im currently walking down the hallway. With a smirk on my face and all girls love it. Then I smile, my killer smile and most of the girls are fangirling now over me.

Omg!! Jungkook oppa

I love you oppa

Marry me!!

They said and I just smile, but my smile disappear as I heard them fangirling again.... but not because of me.

Jimin oppa!!!

You look sooo hot today!

I want your kids Jimin!!!

I rolled my eyes and looked back as I saw him walking with his orange hair. Smiling at the people as he walk. Uggh disgusting, then he looked at me. And smirked, I rolled my eyes.

Well if isnt Jungkookie~ He said.

What do you want carrot head? I said and I heard some students around us laughing. I smirk at him.

Aww are you that hungry? Thats why you called me a carrot head? Well what do I expect a bunny like you loves carrots after all. See your bunny teeth is showing~ He said as I bite my lip in anger. I glare at him and at the other people who are laughing.

I am not a freaking bunny! And I think calling you an orange orangutan is better~ Because you look like one I said and then his face turned red. I smile, I guess I won.

At least I dont have a freaking bunny teeth like you have, and oh look its showing again. Oh my little bunny~ He said as he smriked. I glare at him. I hate it when he calls me bunny!!!

Well see you later my usagi(bunny)~ He said as he left. I quickly went to my next class.

Ugh I hate that boy!! As I got into my class, I saw my cousin Andrea(AndrjaKe hey~ your here xD in my story 😂😅). She was talking to another girl...

My eyes widened at the girl she was talking to. She's Jimin's sister. I quickly went up to them.

Ehem! If you would please stop talking to my cousin I told her and the two of them are in shock.

What are you doing Jungkook oppa? Andrea asked me. I rolled my eyes.

You, your the carrot head's sister right? I said as I point to her.

Carrot head? Are you talking about my brother Jimin oppa? She asked.

Yes him! Ugh I cant stand him. Andrea come on stay away from her she's a relative of that carrot head! I said as I pulled Andrea away from her.

Jungkook oppa! Dont blame Abegail and shes a nice friend, and why do you hate Jimin oppa so much? Andrea asked.

Because I hate him thats why now come on dont come closer Park um well I dont know your first name but dont come closer to us Jeon's I said to the sister of Jimin.