The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Hi everyone ** Im here again xD. And I just want to say that this will be dark again 😅 but this time Jungkookie will be the Yandere one, so lets see (read) what will happen ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV

I stared at him.. Oh how is he soo beautiful?? I smile not knowing someone tapped me in my shoulders.

Yah Jimin? What are you looking at? Someone said. And I quickly look at the person who was talking.

N-Nothing Hoseok hyung I said. He just put on a sly smile.

Hmm? Really? Are you sure? Cause I see you were looking at Jihoo~ The new boy He said and I just blush.

I-Im not! I said. Well lied. Hoseok hyung just smirks.

Okay fine, even though Im right He said. I was about to say something, but he already left.

Aissh hyung is so -3-. I just sigh and look at Jihoo again why is he so perfect? I think im falling for him. As I look at him I didnt notice someone was staring at me the whole time... After some minutes were at lunch now with my friends.

Hey guys guess what I learned today Hoseok hyung said.

What? You learned that you really came from a horse? Yoongi hyung asked. And we all laugh except Hoseok hyung.

Yah! Not that and Im too handsome to be a horse hyung Hoseok hyung said.

Then what is it you want to tell us hyung? Jungkook said with a cheerful smile. He is soo adorable and his like my little brother ** dongsaeng.

I found out that.... Jimin has a crush on someone!! Hoseok said as he said that I started coughing.

Ohh who is it hyung?? Taehyung asked.

Wow this is something new Namjoon hyung said.

H-Hoseok hyung is just lying I said.

Hmm it seems like your the one lying Jiminie Jin hyung said. I just look away.

I-Im not I said to them.

Then why are you staring at Jihoo earlier? Hoseok hyung said.

Ohhhhhh the new boy?!? They all said except Hoseok hyung, Jungkook and me.

Im just curious at him thats all I said and they just smirk.

Yeah right Yoongi hyung said.

Stop teasing Jiminie hyung Jungkook said. ** My saviour.

Okay okay They said. I quickly hug Jungkook and he turned red as I hug him.

Aww thank you my Jungkookie I said and all of them just sigh.

W-Welcome hyung Jungkook said as he hug me back to.

I just smile and let go of the hug. Then I ruffled his hair and he just smiled.

Oh Jimin look someone is staring at you~ Jin hyung said. And I look at him confusingly. Then he pointed to my left side.

I look and I blushed as I saw Jihoo staring at me. Then he blush too as our eyes met. Then he wave at me and I automatically waved back. After that I look back at my friends they were smiling widely except Jungkook?

What? I said.

Nothing~ They said. I just shrug and my eyes fall on Jungkook. He was now staring at the table... But his hands were holding the plastic knife tightly.