Easter Egg Hunt Surprises

Hi everyone!!! Happy Easter ^^ since its easter. Have a easter story xD. Oh and yeah Its Kookie day too 😂 because in easter there will be a easter bunny **(Kookie xD) anyways lets get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV

Its easter sunday~ It means its time for egg hunting!! Since I was little, I always join it even though now im 19 yrs old, Im still going to participate it with my friends!! And my crush >///<...

Anyways me and my sister are already in the car. She's 15 yrs old and we love egg hunting. I looked outside the car. Its soo sunny today and soo colorful~ I saw different kinds of flower.

Then I felt something on my head and I looked I saw my my sister smiling at me. I took the thing she put in my head and It was a flower crown.

You look soo cute with it She said.

Eh? Im a boy Abby I said laughing a little.

So -3- It look really cute on you~ I bet Kookie oppa will be will fall for you She said as she smirk at me and I blush.

Y-You think so? I asked her and her eyes sparkle?

Omg!! Your soo adorable!! And of course he will, who wouldnt fall for you?? She said as she took the flower crown and put it on me again. I smile

Thanks Abby I said and she smiled back.

No problem~ anything for you Chim chim oppa She said as she went back texting someone.

I looked in the outside again and I saw my reflection in the window. I really look cute >//<

Then minutes later we arrive at our destination

Then minutes later we arrive at our destination. The Haru Park, there are so many people. Well not really that a lot around like 20+ something.
Today we will have a picnic with my friends and their family ^^. I cant wait!! This will be fun.

As I got out of the car, I went to the other side of the car where my sister is. And I cling in to her.

Good thing your not wearing a dress I said to her and she looked at me.

You know I hate wearing dresses and why? She asked me.
Because some boys will check you out and thats a no-no. No boy is allowed to get closer to you, only me and my friends I said as I hug her.

Yah! Your being overprotective again hahaha and come on, no boy will come closer to me She said. I let her go and pouted.
What if someone will? I asked her.

What if no one will? She said and I sigh and she just laugh.
Well you two come on and help us Mom said and we quickly went to her.

Yes eomma! We both said and helped her.

When we got to our spots...

Whaa!! My baby here!! Taehyung said as he quickly hug Abby.