Run Kitty Run

Okay now its a Yandere Jungkook~ Whaaa I haven't done this since so long 😅 anyways this is requested by YoonaPark8 I hope you enjoy it ^^ and I'm really sorry for the delay TT.TT School started and I was busy yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

I smile at everyone as I bow. Whaa being a performer is really hard. I quickly went to the backstage to change my clothes.

Good job Jimin! Keep it up My manager said.

Yes sir! I will I said as I went to my locker. After I changed my clothes, I went to my manager to say goodbye.

As I walk outside, the cold breeze hit me and I pull my scarf more. Its so cold~ I started walking, but as I walk I felt someone was watching me. I look around.

Weird I mumbled no one was here. I just walk quickly as I heard footsteps, I ran towards the nearest shop. Which is a... Butcher shop?! Seriously?! Way to go Jimin! I sigh, well I need some meat anyways.

As I entered the store no one was really inside. I shiver as I saw the meats hanging. This is creepy.

Hello? I-Is someone here? I asked and then the door suddenly opened and I look back and saw... A cute boy younger than me with an apron. I sigh and smiled at him.

Hey! Welcome sorry if I scared you He said as his cheeks tinted pink. Aww so cute!!

Its fine anyways do you work here? I asked as he nod and went to the counter.

Yeah, I was just taking the trash out and I didn't know someone was buying meat around 9 in the evening He said as I just chuckled.

Well sorry about that, anyways can I have this and also this? I said as I pointed the meats that I need.

Sure wait let me get some plastics He said as I nod. I look outside and noticed no one. All the lights were dimmed and its just full of loneliness.

Looking for someone kitty? The boy said behind me and I nearly choked on my own spit and slowly looked at him.

E-Excuse me? I said as he chuckled.

Sorry I never got your name and you're pretty cute like a kitten He said as I blush and chuckled.

Aish I'm Jimin and you? I asked.

Jungkook, now will you purr for me kitty? He asked as I just laugh at his joke.

Hahaha please stop your like younger than me I presume? I asked.

Only 2 years He said as I look at him confusingly.

Eh? How old are you? 19?? I asked as he nod.

W-Wait h-how did you know that I'm 21? I asked as I started to get nervous for no apparent reason.

Lucky guess? He said as he smirk, and his eyes glint a little mischief? I just shrug and try to smile.

Y-Yeah I said as I look around and tap my feet.

Hmm your not wearing your Timberlands today He said suddenly as I stop tapping my feet. My eyes widened h-how did he??!

U-Uh I said as he smiled at me and handed me my order. I took it and quickly gave him money.

I gotta go thanks! And keep the change I said quickly as I nearly ran out of the shop.

When I was like kind of away? Well I can still see the shop, but that was creepy!!! How did he knew that I always wear my Timberland?!?!? Whaaa this is so creepy.

Park Jimin! Someone yelled and I look back shockingly as I saw Jungkook leaning on the shop's door smirking.

H-How I mumbled. How did he knew my whole name?!?!

You left something kitty~ He said teasingly as he raised his hand.

My keys I said. Oh no...

Aww my adorable kitty~ You wanted it? Come and get it He said as he smirked. N-No way!! This is getting creepy and scary, so I took off running far away from him.

Oh so my kitty is up for a chase~ Run kitty run, but I'll tell you now I will get you He said as I ran faster.

My heart is now beating soooo fast. Of course I'm scared!! Not when someone is chasing you!!! I can't go to my apartment! I took my phone and quickly dialed Taehyung's #.

Please please answer Tae I said as he finally answered it.

Jimin? He said.

Tae!! Help me someone is chasing me!! I said panickly.

Jimin seriously?! Its like nearly 10 in the evening He said as I didn't realize tears are falling from my eyes.

T-Tae I'm not kidding h-help me I whimpered.

Where are you? Taehyung asked seriously.

Umm I dont know I said as I look around and saw only houses.

Better run kitty I can hear you~ Jungkook sing-song behind me. I ran faster for my life.

Jimin?! Talk to me Taehyung said worriedly.

Um oh! I can see the cafe we always go to I said as I took a left turn to the alley next to it.

I'm coming He said as I ran, but.... Its a dead end. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone crashing it to pieces.

No no no no please I said as I was about to turn back, but his already standing smiling.

Aww looks like its a dead end kitty He said.

Please stay away! I don't even know you! What do you want! I said as I threw him the stuffs I ordered.

Simple, I want you. Park Jimin your drive me crazy ugh. I want you to be mine and all mine not anyone else He said as he step forward and I step backward. Until my back hit the wall. His now infront of me and he wiped my tears gently.

P-Please let me go I said as he just smile and tighten the grip on my chin. I winced in pain.

Sorry kitty no can do, now that I have you He said as he bit his lip. Tears started to form in my eyes again.

Lets go now~ To your new home He said as he put some handkerchief on my mouth and I feel dizzy and next thing you know I passed out.

I woke up in a room. I was tied up on the bed, wearing my boxers and an over-sized shirt that reaches to my thighs. I try to loosen up the grip, but its too tight.

Looks like my kitty is awake Someone said as I look at the door. I saw Jungkook smiling as he look at me like he was checking me out.

L-Let me go please Jungkook I said as he closed the door and locked it. He went closer to me.

Hmm maybe if you're good to me kitty and call me master He said as he hovered on top of me.

What?! I said as I felt him bit me on the neck hard. I yelped in pain.

I told you! To be nice to me! And call me daddy! Got it kitty?! He said as he pull my hair harshly. I started to cry as I slowly nod at him.

Y-Yes master I said as he smile and released my hair.

Good kitty now lets have some fun~ He said as he startes kissing me roughly and I just whimpered.

Please someone help me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whaa I know its lame I'm really sorry 😭😭😭 okay next request will be up tomorrow~