Autotune

Okay so I made another one (Because of my friend AndrjaKe) ^^ I hope you will all like it ヽ(^0^)ノ Listen to the video too its a good song **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimin's POV

I looked at the paper our teacher gave us. Another project? I sigh, but good thing it requires a partner. Our teacher gave us 10 minutes to look for a partner and discuss on the project. Most of my classmates quickly went to their friends. I sigh again and putted my head on my desk.

Then suddenly someone was infront of me. I looked up and saw Jungkook a freshman he had a slight blush on his cheeks.

Um hyung? Is it okay if your my partner? He asked shyly. I smile and looked at him as I sit up.

Yeah Jungkookie, its okay ^^ so what do you wanna sing? I asked him because in our project is to sing infront of the class. Well what do you expect this is a music class.

Oh um anything you want hyung He said

Hmm well I dont know which song though I said.

W-Well lets practice our vocals first He said and I smiled and nodded.

Thats a great idea Kookie~ I said to him and he blushed. How adorable. So we practiced singing and his voice is really good <3. When his pitched was off I taught him to do some vocals and his pitch went back.

We laughed and smiled together until the bell rung signalling that its the end of the class.

Jungkookie how about we practice at the music room, I mean this is our last class I said

Okay hyung He said as we went to the music room.

Jungkook is soo adorable~ well I kind of have a crush on him. Well anyways we were both quiet thinking at what song we will sing.

Oh hyung I know what we will sing~ He said and I look at him. And he whispered the song to me.

Wow yeah we should sing that I said to him and he smiled. I didnt realize were soo close. We both stare in each others eyes and our faces turned red and we quickly both look away.
S-So um lets get started I said and he nodded.

*timeskip*
Its finally the day of our performance. Last few days was fun! Im always with Jungkook and we always practice and play. I enjoy being with him..... I guess I fell for him...

Jimin hyung are you ready? Jungkook asked me.

Yeah Im ready baby~ I said and I covered my mouth as I realize what I said and I saw Jungkook turned red and then he laugh.

Hahaha I guess Im ready now too ^^ He said and I just blushed.

Then our teacher called us. I took a deep breath and I saw Jungkook froze. I held his hand and he looked at me.

Dont worry everything will be fine I said and he smiled at me and held my hand tighter. I let go of his hands and we went into the stage. We were in the auditorium of our school.

When we got in there we looked at each other and smile, then I nod at our teacher and a melody startred to play (The song was the one in the media~)

Jungkook: I was young lost stupid didn't know what I was doing wrong
just eat sleep feeling free then I'd party all night long
but I would never get too worried
about the little things in life
I knew I won the lottery
Cause baby can't you see

Duet: Just thinking about you as I sing this song
cause when you're around I can do no wrong
And I'm never too sharp, never flat
girl imagine that
You always know how to bring me right back
when my pitch is off
you make it all right when its all so wrong
You're my auto tune, you can be my auto tune

Jimin: Now I've found my way girl ever since you came along
as I listen to the radio, bumping to our catchy song
you mean more than a grammy
and all the money in the world
every time that I get off key girl
continue to save me~

Duet: Just thinking about you as I sing this song
cause when you're around I can do no wrong
And I'm never too sharp, never flat
girl imagine that
You always know how to bring me right back
when my pitch is off
you make it all right when its all so wrong
You're my auto tune, you can be my auto tune

Jimin: Auto- Auto tune Yeah

Jungkook: Be my autotune oh oh
Jimin: Baby, be my autotune

Jungkook: Ye-a-a-a-ah

Jimin: O-oh

Duet: Just thinking about you as I sing this song
cause when you're around I can do no wrong
And I'm never too sharp, never flat
girl imagine that
You always know how to bring me right back
when my pitch is off
you make it all right when its all so wrong
You're my auto tune, you can be my auto tune

Duet: You can be my Autotune~

We finished singing as we look into each others eyes, and dont forget that we were sooo close right now!!! Then we heard cheering and we looked and saw them cheering.

That was amazing! I was certainly moved, Good Job Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon Our Music teacher said and we both smiled.

We did it! I said as I hug Jungkook and I felt that he hugged me back.

Yes hyung we did it He said and we both let go of the hug and went at the backstage.

Umm hyung? Jungkook said.

Yes Jungkook? I asked him, then he looked at me.

Um can you be my autotune? He said and I blush... Is he asking me out?!

Jimin hyung, I really like you the first time I saw you and your really caring and loveable, you always help me too when im in trouble. And your soooo nice and ughh everything about you is perfect hyung, so.. Will you be mine? He said as he took a bouquet of blue flowers in his bag my eyes widened.

Jungkook.... The first time I met you, you were really cute and adorable, you always help me too when I need help and day by day I fall for you.... So yes Jungkook Im yours now I said as I took the flowers from him. His eyes widened and quickly hug me

Thanks hyung dont worry I wont hurt you, I love you hyung He said. I chuckled.

I love you too Jungkookie please take care of my heart and I will also take care of yours I said and we both let go.

We smiled at each other. I guess I found my autotune ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~THEEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~I guess this is probably the lamest one I've made 😅 anyways I hope you all like it and I updated 2 stories today! Wow that wow xD. Anyways please vote and comment on what did you think of it ^^