Your Under Arrest For Stealing My Heart (Part2)

Hey Everyone~ Im here again xD so I really cant wait till Monday because..... GOT7 WILL RELEASE THEIR ALBUM FLY~ I REALLY CANT WAIT AND ALSO ITS OUR SPRING BREAK YEAH! *starts dancing Bang Bang Bang* 😂😂😂 anyways sorry about my fangirl moments soooo lets get it on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV

Im currently here now on the Police Department Head Quarters. I quickly looked for Sir Namjoon. And I saw him talking to another police officer which is Sir Yoongi.

Sir Namjoon! I said as I went up to him

Jungkook-ssi finally your here. Jimin got kidnapped He said.

How?!?! I asked

Well apparently someone disguised themselves as me, and Police Officer Taehyung is too stupid to not realize it wasn't me Sir Yoongi said then Taehyung went near us

Im really sorry Sir, I really thought it was you because of your blank face Taehyung said then me and Sir Namjoon widened our eyes...

D-Did he really just said that?!?! I looked at Sir Yoongi and his eyes went dark. This is bad, this is bad!!

Run Sir Yoongi said and as he said that Taehyung went running

다시 Run Run Run Taehyung sung as Sir Yoongi chased him. I facepalmed and quickly looked at Sir Namjoon.

Who took him?? I asked he smiled at me

Ohh what is this I see~ I think someone is inlove~ Sir Namjoon said. I glare at him

Im not!! Where is he now?? I said and he just smile

Okay, you said so... Anyways they said someone saw him in a white van that goes in to the umm you know the park near the bridge He said and I froze the same park the one on my dreams. C-Could it be?? No no nothing bad will happen. I quickly took my stuffs and walked

Im going. Im going to save him I said.

What?! Jungkook it could be dangerous, wait for the other officers Sir Namjoon said as he try to stop me

I dont care, im still going to save him no matter what I said as I quickly went to my car and drove it to the park.

Please be safe Jimin hyung please...

~~~~~~~~~~JIMIN'SPOV~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and saw that im in a room with handcuffs on my hand. W-What happened?? Where am I? I remember im in the cell crying about what Jungkook said to me, then I fell asleep...

I look around, the room is just small with a bed and thats all. My heart started beating faster... Im scared...

Then the door suddenly open. My eyes widened at the person I saw.

C-Chris?? I said and he smirked.

So your awake now Jimin He said no way!

Chris his the one who stole the money from the bank and his the one who framed me and getting me jailed.

Why did you do that?! Do you know that I suffered in jail!?! I said to him and he just laugh.

So? I dont care if you suffered He said and I glare at him.

Anyways back to business, I need to kill you since you know that I stole the money He said as he pull a knife on his pocket. My eyes widened n-no way

Don't worry~ I'll kill you slowly, so it would be fun He said. I shivered in fear please someone help me....

As he was getting near me..

Please save me Jungkook please. Tears are falling down from my eyes and Chris just laugh like a psycho.

Jungkook! I said and Chris laughed harder

Jungkook?? Who in the world is that? Chris said as he was infront of me now.

His boyfriend. Someone said in the door and I froze that v-voice me and Chris looked at the door and there he was leaning on the door with a smirked on his face...

Jungkook I said then blush at I remember what he said about him.

This is your boyfriend?? I mean your boyfriend is a police officer?? Haha wow I never knew that your gay Jimin and you literary went out with a police officer Chris said as he laughed ans laughed and didnt realize that Jungkook was already behind him. Jungkook raised the gun on his head and Chris froze and dropped the knife he was holding.

Now, I really hate it when someone makes my Chim Chim cry~ and so your the real thief eh? Come on your under arrest Jungkook said as he quickly put handcuffs on Chris hands.

Im amazed, he turned into a bad boy to a cool boy in a second. Then as he was fixing the handcuffs, I heard sirens outside. Then minutes later other police came in and took Chris away. Jungkook went to me and uncuffed my hands.

As he finished doing that he quickly hug me

Im soo glad your safe Jimin hyung He said and I froze at what he called me.

Jungkook are you okay? Or am I dreaming?? I said to him and he laughed. Then he hold my cheeks and look at me in my eyes.

Im sorry Jimin hyung for all the things I've done to you and I also realized that.. I fell for you. I love you Jimin hyung He said and my tears quickly fell. Then I saw thay he was worried.

Wh-What happened hyung?? Did he hurt you? Why are you crying? He said as he wiped my tears. I smiled and hug him

I love you too Jungkookie I said then I felt him hug me back.

Then we heard some clapping around us. And we let go of each other.

See I told you his inlove with him Sir Namjoon said

Aww they look cute together~ Taehyung said

Yeah they are come on now before my eyes die because of this cheesiest scene Sir Yoongi said as he went out and they followed him. I laugh a little

Lets go now Jungkookie~ I said and he nod as we interwined our hands and we left.

As we were walking he stopped me. I look at him confusingly.
You know... Your under arrest He said as my eyes widened

For what?!?! I said panickly

Your under arrest for stealing my heart~ He said as he kissed my cheeks and I blushed. Then he ran

Yah! Dont do that to me Jungkookie!! I yelled as I ran after him and he just laugh.

I really love him soo much

~~~~~~~~~~~~THEEND~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi~ I hope you all enjoy it even though its lame >3< anyways, I watched the Music Video of Fly by GOT7 and It's sooooo awesome!!! And their album songs are awesome too! As my dad woke up I quickly told him to buy me their album and he agreed sooo Im soo happy I cant wait!. Also please vote and comment on what you think. Till next time again~