Chaper 7

So who do you think is hotter, Nathan or Danny?’ I questioned Tyler at the end of a long afternoon of drooling over some sexy male models.

‘That’s ridiculous, Nate is like a brother for me.

‘I know, and that’s why I’m asking. So Daniel is your only choice.’ I smirked and winked at him.

‘Okay, yeah Daniel is pretty good looking, but so are lots of other guys. This doesn’t mean anything.’ Ty stated, trying to look innocent.

‘Oh please, I know you like him. You were flirting with each other the whole afternoon. In the last few days as you weren’t talking to me or anybody else he called a couple of times, asking how you were doing,’ I had to smile as a slight blush creped onto Tyler’s cheeks  and then disappeared quickly as he had listened to me finishing my sentence ‘He likes you as well, believe me.’

‘No he doesn’t,’ Ty said stubbornly ‘he’s probably just joking around and then make a fool of me when I start feeling something for him. He’s probably not even gay.’

‘Haha, oh believe me. He definitely is gay. I don’t think otherwise he would have been dating all these guys over the last couple of years.’ I laughed as the door to Tyler’s room shot open and Nathan questioned

‘Who was dating which guys over the past years?’

His smile brought shivers down my spine and my cheeks turned immediately red as he sat down next to me, not bothering about our knees touching.

‘No one’ I answered and smiled at him.

‘So how wants to go and get some ice cream? Mary and Ben are out at the park with Judy and I’m bored as hell.’ The brown eyed god next to me asked.

‘Sure, why not.’ Stated Tyler and jumped off the bed, grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs to get to the car. Nathan followed us quickly looking slightly annoyed by something I didn’t recognize.

When we arrived at the small café where Nathan always got his favorite ice cream I heard him whispering to Ty ‘Is there something going on between you and El?’ and Tyler shook his head no. This made me laugh. I’m sure he would be a lovely boyfriend but I only had eyes for his best friend.

Shortly after we sat down our waiter came and asked us for our orders. Tyler had already ordered when it was Nathans turn. “And two banana milkshakes for the lady and I” he smiled and turned to me. “I know you don’t really like ice cream that much and prefer banana milkshakes”

“You remembered what I told you the other day?” I was surprised because I never thought he’d be interested in something stupid like that.

“Sure I did, I’d never forget anything you say.”

The next morning when we all arrived at school, Claire immediately threw herself on Nate as soon as we got out of the car. Ty and I both didn’t want to watch her sluttyness so we went to our lockers to pick up our books for first period.