Chapter 11

IT'S FINALLY HERE YAY!! NEW CHAPTER

Chapter 1/2 with Chapter 2/2 following afterwards! :) I really hope you'll like both of them. 

I usually dedicate my book chapters to those how comment on them. So if you'd like to get a chapter dedicated to you, go and C O M M E N T !!
Also I'm thinking of looking for a co-writer for my story "Life Changer" but i'm not sure yet. If your English writing is good and you're interestet, contact me! :)

HAVE FUN READING! :D

- M. xx

Sorry for mistakes i didn't have time to edit it.

_________________________________________________________

"Okay, so that's my little apartment." Danny proudly smiled at me "Until about three months ago i lived in a dorm room at college, together with my good friend Andy and...well, anyways, but when Andy decided to move away i thought it would be a good idea to move into my own apartment as well."

Even though he really seemed to like his current apartment his smile faded while finishing the sentence.

 "It really looks amazing" i acknowledged looking around the room. We were standing in a small entrance hall with white walls and a dark wooden floor. He had rolled out a red carpet in front of the front door and on the left side of the room an equal dark looking wooden door lead into Daniels bedroom, on the right side a door led into his bathroom and opposite of the front door a big archway led into his lounge and kitchen.

Except for the dark floor and doors everything in his place was really bright, the high ceiling and the many windows supporting it. 

"How can you afford this, Danny? This must coast more than just a small fortune!" I gaped, but he just laughed at me.

"Well, do you remember the small Café where we first met? It's just a five minute walk away. I work there when i don't have classes. And mom and dad pay for the half of it as well, as it would be too expensive otherwise. Although the apartment’s close to the campus which makes it a little less expensive" Danny explained to me. 

I was gazing around the flat, astonished by how big it seemed for just one person. I know, I really shouldn’t be that amazed about it because I live in one of the biggest and most wonderful houses I’ve ever seen – thanks to my dad – but after all we are eight people living there, Danny is on his own.

What didn’t seem right to me was the story about him and his friend  Andy. I mean if one of my best friends moves away I would definitely stay in the dorms. Otherwise – in Daniel’s case – you’re completely alone. But maybe that’s what he wanted so I didn’t question it any further.  

“Soo…” I started, stepping closer in front of him and looking up into his eyes hopefully. “…what are our plans for today?”

 “Well…” he said, stepping closer as well smiling seductively “…whatever you want Mr. McLean”

Playing in with his game, I lifted my hands up to his chest leaning in slowly … and then obviously ruining the whole atmosphere “Great, so let’s watch a movie?” I laughed because of Danny’s confused mien, while jumping away quickly.

He led me into his living room in front of his huge DVD drawer and told me to decide on what to watch.

There were so many DVD which made it hard to decide and after about five minutes of staring into the drawer Danny hugged me from the back and said

“I see we won’t be able to decide on a movie soon, so what about if we just skip it this time and drink some coffee and eat cake? I’ve got amazing chocolate cake from the café where I work and I’d really like to talk and get to know you a little better.”  He smiled irresistibly giving me a small peck on the lips so I just couldn’t say no.

Stella’s POV

“So how’s Ty’s date going?” Nathan ask with a huge smile on his face.

“He didn’t text me back since he arrived at Danny’s place, so I guess pretty good.”

“Great. And when is Melodie coming over for your physics project?”

“She should be here in about ten minutes. Wanna come in the meanwhile?” Nate was really cute, leaning on the doorframe waiting for my permission. He walked in and sat down on the floor next to me, leaning on my shoulder.

“Why are you always sitting on the floor? I know it’s a weird thing to ask, but I often notice it. I mean you’ve got a bed, a couch, a desk chair and a beanbag to sit on, why the floor?”

“I don’t know, it just gives me a lot of comfort. I guess I’m just kind of used to it, I mean I’ve done  that since I was little. And back home in Florida my room wasn’t that big that I could fit a couch in it.”

I was just about to lean my had onto his shoulder, drifting off and remembering old times with Lea and Danny on the beach when we were younger. The beach had always been our favourite place to go to. Only a ten minute foot walk away from our houses was a really small bay we loved to hang out at. It wasn’t popular, and to this point I still don’t know why, it’s definitely the most beautiful place I’ve ever been to. I used to always go there when I had to think or when I didn’t want to be around people but then Nathan retrieved me back to reality.

“Hey, you look so sad at once. C’mon..” he stated

“Sorry, I was just missing home for a second. I mean I’ve been here for a month now, that’s not long but I still miss Lea, the beach, just…everything.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. When my paren…well um, doesn’t really matter. What I want to say is, that this is your home now. Take your time to get fully used to it, and I promise you wont miss Florida that much anymore later. Also can you go and visit Lea during summer vacation.” He smiled but I could see that the smile didn’t reach his eyes. “I gotta go now, I’m sure Melodie will be here any second.” With these words he went out of my room.

And he wasn’t even wrong, it only took a couple of seconds until the door bell rang and I heard Kelsey open the door.

I jumped down the stairs to welcome her and almost fell over the last step. I know it doesn’t seem like it but Mel and I have become close friends over the last weeks since I moved here. Actually I became close friends with her whole group of friends and we like to hand out whenever we can.

“Are you ready to work your ass of to get an A on this project” Melodie screamed as soon as she saw me running down the stairs.

“I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t ready” I laughed.

 We really have developed a weird kind of humor but that’s exactly how I like it. Lea and I had the same kind of humor. I don’t want to compare the two of them to each other because they’re two completely different people, but sometimes I notice similarities about their character that I just can’t deny.