Chapter 9

IMPORTANT: As the A/N between chapter 7 and 8 got five votes I uploaded the story description of my Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire (and later on Harry Styles) fan fiction, as I promised y'all.

Its name is "HOW TO LIVE A DOUBLE LIVE" so if you're interestet, head over, read and vote, and i will upload the first chapter as soon as the description gets FIVE VOTES!

Also did I update this story twice in less than ten days, which is really unusual for me. So please do me this little favour.

Love, M. xx

_____________________________________________________________

“So with what movie would you like to start?” Nathan asked me holding up the three DVD’s.

“G.I. Joe” I smiled at him

“Good decision.” He put the DVD into the DVD player and we waited for the movie to start. In the meanwhile Nate kept talking.

“A short change of topic: How do you like it here? I know you weren’t really excited to come and live with us, but has your mind changed about that by now?” Nathan seemed shy somehow and not sure if he really should have that question. It was still weird for me to see him act like this every now and then, as I basically only knew him as the self confident football player.

“Yeah, I like it.” He kind of always made me smile, no matter what he did, “You’re all much nicer than I expected you to be and I really like Ben as well. He’s a good guy and I’m happy for my mom as long as she’s happy. Although I still miss Florida and my friends there.”

Seconds after I finished my sentence the movie started and we both set down next to each other on the huge couch in Nathans room, our shoulders touching slightly.

Be both stared onto the huge TV screen eagerly, munching chips and marshmallows as halfway through the movie Nate moved closer to me. At first I was surprised, but then decided that he probably didn’t even noticed how close we were by then.

I only noticed that he’d done that on purpose when he took my hand about ten minutes later. This surprised me even more, but it was a good sign for sure. Not long after I laid my head onto his shoulder.

Somehow it seemed to comfort him so I stayed in this position for the rest of the movie.

As Nate stood up to change the DVD’s he didn’t attempt to release my hand. When he turned around again I felt the strong urge to say something.

“Nate…” as hard as I tried, I just couldn’t get the words out of my mouth.

That led to him just smiling at me while sitting down again. Even closer to my body this time. I was looking into his deep brown eyes and he was staring back at mine. I find it fascinating just how someone’s eyes can make you feel so much for them.

Slowly I saw this gorgeous guy in front of me coming closer and closer. This made me incredibly nervous. What if it’ll turn out the same way as the last time this happened?