Awkward

A/N:

This was really weird to write so some scenes in this will be weird I guess because I'm not use to writing dirty scenes and stuff...

He began to take off his pants, by unbuckling his belt and pulling down the zipper. I became more tense. I wasn't ready! I began to blush. I stopped him by putting my hand over his ding-dong-thang. He was already hard. "A-Austin?"

"Mhm?"

"I-I don't think I'm ready for t-th-this."

I hope he isn't mad I rejected his.. gesture?

"It's alright..." He seemed a tad disappointed, but whatever I guess.

"Here, let me make it up to you." I pressed my lips up against his. I began to move, so that I could straddle his waist. His warm hands moved up and down, caressing my back. He left a trail of kisses on my neck and began to suck. Oh, now I really want this, if you know what I'm talking about.

I couldn't help but moan a little.

He made his way back up to my lips, then kissing me on the forehead.

I pulled away, "Better?"

"Nope! I want more!"

He pulled me closer to him, and started kissing my neck.

"I love when you do that," I moaned.

"Shhh. You're too loud!"

I laughed. My lips made my way down to his neck. I started to suck, and Austin moaned.

"I think I know where this is going to go," I said silently.

"We should stop or else, it really will happen."

"I don't really want it to stop."

"Me neither."

"But I must..."

I got off his waist and sat next to him on the bed. I went to the mirror to fix my hair and outfit. Gasp. I have a... h-i-c-k-e-y. This is not good news. It was huge and very noticeable... Oh well... I guess I could wear a turtle neck?

I rolled my eyes. I guess this is what love does to you...

"Ya wanna watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Yea, sure!"

He hopped off the bed and towards the TV that was in his room. He opened the cabinet which was full of movies. From Monsters Inc to Titanic to Men In Black. Old movies, new movies, they had every movie available. Nothing seemed interesting, so Austin turned onto the hotel's Netflix account and searched up a good movie.

After about 10 minutes of searching for a movie, we decided to watch Mean Girls. I love that movie!

Austin jumped onto the bed, and told me to cuddle with him. I flopped onto the bed and agreed to his request.

"Boo, you whore," Regina from the movie said.

We giggled a bit. I looked up and saw Austin start to close his eyes. I can tell he was a tad tired.

His arms were wrapped around mine, and my head was leaning on his chest. One of my legs were straddled around his leg while the other was laying next to his sleepy body.