Getting Ready

Okay. So this is serious!! The Austin Mahone concert is in 7 hours!!! It's nine o'clock, and the concert starts at 4! Now I gotta pick out what I'm gonna wear. I was thinking about wearing dark blue skinnies I got from Hollister, a red shirt with buttons, and some purple converse with writing on it. When I got these, I wrote Mahomie4Lyfe on them with a glittery permanant marker.

♥2 hours before the concert♥

Okay, so the concert is in two hours!! I put my clothes on adding a Austin Mahone necklace and my diamond earrings. I then did my makeup which consisted on a couple layers on mascara, eyeliner and a natural eye shadow look. I put my blush on, and I put on coral color lipstick ♥. Perfect, I thought as I looked into the mirror.

I grabbed my black cross-over bag and headed out the door.

"Took you long enough," Claire remarked.

As much as I wanted to punch her in the face, I basically forced out a smile, and said, "Uh, sorry. You ready?"

"Ya," Rebecca smirked.

We headed out to their car. Paul bought them a red convertable for their birthday last year. It had leather, heated seats. Somehow they managed to keep this car clean and not destroyed, but they could totally mutilate the couch along with the rest of the furniture in the house.

Rebecca drove. She blasted on Austin Mahone tunes like What About Love, Say Somethin, Say You're Just A Friend, and of course my favorite song of all time. 11:11.

This song meant a lot to me, I've been wishing the same wish every time it's 11:11. I don't know if it'll come true, but I hope it will because I believe. I started belting out the tune to 11:11

It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say

It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say

I hope you come true Yeah, 1 2 3 4 soon as you walk through the door

Counting 5 6 7 8 9 one million thoughts quick hit my mind

Have you been running?

Where have you been lately

Ohh, you know it drives me crazy

You know I miss your kiss

Hate to let you see me like this

Because I know when she's on my mind

She's got me all worked up inside

And I know it's going down tonight

Because she's moving and it's feelin right

Girl you got me feelin right

And I know that you've been hatin me

Let the things I say be history

You can move like that, I can move like this

Girl you know it's time to make a wish

Make a wish gir-

Claire turned off the music,  "Cheyanne. Only sing if you're GOOD. If you're not good, then don't sing at all."

I rolled my eyes in disgust. Thank God I am not blood related to them. I can't even stand to look at them right now. Instead I looked at the Hollywood sign we were passing. I saw it everyday walking to school. Yes, walking. I don't get to sit in the car with Claire and Rebecca, I had to walk. No wonder I'm so fit, and they are living in rolls of fat. We finally got to the stadium where Austin was going to be performing. Rebecca had VIP parking, so she was allowed to park up close. Paul is rich. He is a video game tester, and makes millions. But he spoils his girls too much.

We walked out. The line was long, it started from inside and around the stadium nearly twice.

Thankfully we had the pass where we could go up front. Thank goodness! We went to the front of the line, where only 13 girls had that pass so far. We waited til it was our turn. I had my ticket gripped tightly by my hand, and so did Claire and Rebecca.

The ticketholder whose name was Barry said, "Ticket please." Rebecca handed him, her ticket first and he scanned it giving her a red VIP bracelet allowing her to be able to stay in the arena without any  problems. Next was Claire. "Ticket please," Barry said. He scanned her ticket and gave her a VIP bracelet as well. My turn, finally! "Ticket please." I handed my ticket to Barry. He scanned my ticket, his eyes looking up and said, "I'm sorry, but this ticket is not valid." I was shocked. My eyes widened and my face fell.

"What?" I asked on the verge of crying.

"SECURITY!" Barry called.

I glanced over at Claire and Rebecca who were both looking at me with a frowny face.

Claire pointed at her frowny face trying to give me a sympathetic look which obviously looked fake. Rebecca on the other hand looked sad, but gave me a surprised look.

Tears started rolling down my face. Gahh, Cheyanne! Why didn't you see this coming!?

I looked down, and then back up to see Rebecca and Claire give each other a high five.

I was obviously a joke to them. It wasn't funny though..

Security took my arm. He was quite large, he was bald, and wore a shirt that said 'security' on it.

He pulled me into a room, but someone pulled my hand before I was put into the room.

I turned back, tears streaming down my face. My face enlightened when I came across Austin's face. He said, "Why are you crying?"