Bears

I know saying that I finally felt love was kind of crazy especially after dating for nearly a month, but I truly feel like Austin get's me and this feeling I get is.. crazy. I've never ever felt this way before and I like the way I feel when I'm with him.

"You really mean that?" Austin asked.

"Yea, I truly do. You make me feel like no one ever has. I'm really happy you're in my life.."

"Me too," Austin agreed.

"Ya know, before I met you.. I kind of made my 11:11 wish all about you."

"And did it come true?"

I smiled and looked at the ground, "It did.."

Austin came closer to me, and gave me a hug, "Thank you for wishing about me. I'm happy it came true.."

I glimpsed at the clock on the wall, "Oh, I should uhm.. get home. Paul will be worried."

"No! Stay here.. Just for tonight?"

"No, I can't. How about you stay over at my place?"

"Nah... Claire and Rebecca freak me out," he winked.

"Alright. I love you."

"Where are you going? Don't you need a ride home?"

"I guess? I was just going to walk home."

"I'd be a terrible boyfriend if I let you walk home."

I smiled, "Thank you babe."

I truly am happy to have Austin in my life.

We walked down to the car. On our way down, Michele was coming up with a bag from Old Navy. "Oh hi Michele! I'm going to be leaving. Bye!"

"Oh bye sweetie! You don't want to stay longer?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll see you soon!"

"Alrighty, bye Cheyanne!"

She went up the elevator. Austin and I were now in the parking lot. We got into his red Range Rover, Austin started the car.

"Do you want to go to the mall?"

"Uh, why?"

"No reason, to spend more time together."

"O-okay?"

I really had no idea why he wanted to go to the mall, but okay..

Shortly after we left the hotel parking lot, we arrived at the nearby mall. The building was rather large but barely any cars were parked there.

When we got inside, the stores looked fancy, and everyone inside were rich probably. All the women were holding a Coach, Dooney and Bourke, or Louis Vuitton bag. And all the men wore newly looking shoes, and had sharp hair cuts.

"This is awkward.."

"Why?" Austin laughed.

"Because, everyone here isn't.. normal! Look at everyone, and then look at me."

"Oh my gosh! You're right. They definately don't compare to you. You are the most beautiful person here."

Austin grabbed my hand, and I leaned on his shoulder.