--Note--Please Read!--

Hey guys! (:

I know, I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I have something to tell you.

So, I've been wanting to like help people out so if you have a problem, then private message me, and tell me your problem. I'll keep it totally anonymous if you'd like.

Or, if you're not comfortable with anyone knowing you can always go to m ask.fm site and ask there. If you aren't familiar with ask.fm, it's where you can ask me questions.

That is totally anonymous. So if you don't want anyone knowing, ask there.

My ask.fm link is on my profile.

Okay, so here's whats gonna happen.

If you have a problem, such as dating, love, friends anything you need an answer to, I'll help you.

So if you private message me or ask.fm me and I'll respond with a number.

And that number will correspond with the book chapter/part in the story. I haven't posted the "story" thing yet, so you will not find it in my works.

So here is an example.

Ask.fm:

Hey, I need help. I have this boyfriend who I think is cheating on me! How do I find out???

I will respond with a number. So say I respond with 13. That's the waiting. That means there are other people in front of you.

And remember, ask.fm is totally anonymous.

And if you PM me, I'll make sure to keep it anonymous unless you'd like me to say who it is.

Then, once the little book thing is out, it'll be posted in my works. If it goes only up to 12, then I haven't done your yet. But the numbers will be in order.

If it's more of an embarassing question, I suggest possibly, ask.fm-ing me because it's more private that way.

When I answer your question, I will not list who asked me the question unless you want me to.

Okay so here is an 'official' form of how this will work.

-So, my boyfriend has been texting other girls and it makes me uncomfortable. What should I do?-

-17-

That's how it'll look and then when I finally get to you in the story/advice book, you'll have to wait til I get to 17, and badabing, done! It's pretty simple.

So, if you have a question that you need an answer to, ask me! I'll help you(:

Oh, and if you want to me to a book review, please follow me and message me! Alrighty? (: Everyone understand? If you don't understand, please comment down below or something. Kay?

Thank you for reading even though it isn't a chapter. I promise I'll update soon. Maybe today, tomorrow or the day after that. Okay, thanks now(: Love you Lelovers:D

-lelaaailove Xx