Italy x Male reader

(Edited)

   'Wow when Feli said he couldn't skate he really meant it.' (Y/N) thought while sweat dropping at the sight of Feli, who looked like a newborn fawn on ice, clinging onto his brother for help but the angry male kept trying to shove the poor thing away.

   We were at a skating rink with Axis and the Bad Touch Trio for a little time together but since most the others were busy with other things it was just us for today. It seemed that not many of them knew how to skate or properly skate, other than Kiku as he looked like he was born in skates. (Y/N) was at benches tying his skates along with Ludwig who was shivering like a chihuahua.

"You ok there Ludwig? You're shaking like a leaf." The (H/C) male asked with a small smile, looking at his friend with an almost teasing glint in his orbs. He understood that his own country was much northern then Germany and could see how the German could be so cold despite the rink being much warmer then the outside.

    "No I'm fine, thanks for your concern (Y/N)." Ludwig than stood up, slowly beginning to make his way over to Kiku in the rink. (Y/N) finished tying his laces and stood up as well. looking around the ice for a his Italian lover. He spots Feliciano gripping onto the walls for support, making him wonder where Lovino went. A glance to his right gave him the sight of him with Antonio, gripping onto each other for dear life.

(Y/N) chuckles with a shake of his head, skating onto the thick and clean ice to glide his way over to his favorite country to help him out.

"Hey Feli how's it going?" He ask reaching out a hand for him to hold onto.

"Not so good-a (N/N). I can't-a stop slipping on the ice." He says with a cute pout that makes the male want to hug him to death. (Y/N) chuckles with a soft look of worry when Feliciano slips a little but he catch him in time before he can hits the ice, instead landing in my arms making an adorable squeak.

"Here I'll help just follow my lead." (C/N) says softly as he takes both of Feli's gloved hands into his own and start to skate backwards. He pulls Feli along with him, making sure that he had a strong grip to keep him on his wobbly feet.

   "Ok now Feli start to slide your left foot up"

"Mhm."

"Now push it to the side and back." Feli dose so and this motion pushes him forward a little, causing (Y/N) to smile brightly.

    "Perfect! Ok now just do the same with the other foot and repeat." I finish as Feli does so, the Italian smiling in a bit of self pride and looking up from his feet to look into the eyes of (Y/N).

   " Yay I did it-a (N/N)! I did it!" He cheers with a huge smile that makes him cuter than he already is.

   " Good job Feli. Ok now for the next step." He says with a mischievous look, Feli having a look of confusion but in a split second his eyes widen in fear as I start to slip my hands out of his.

   "No! Wait! (N/N) !" He says and starts to flail his arms to grab onto the safety of (Y/N)'s hands.

   "Wait, Feli if you keep moving your gonna lose balance and fall." The country warn holding my arms out to make him stop. When Feli hears his words he freezes and doesn't move a muscle, his arms still out but stiff just like the rest of him making (Y/N) chuckle a little.

     "Hey don't-a laugh at me!" Feliciano pouts as he grabs onto (C/N)'s hands for support but he just smiles even more.

    "I'm not laughing at you, you're just too cute." This making the Italian flush bright and pout even more.

"Oh come on Feli, don't be like that." Feliciano ignores this and keeps his head down looking at his feet, still gripping onto my hands with a massive blush and a small pout. It's moments like these where (Y/N) falls in love with him all over against just from the smallest actions and reactions, each giving him flutters in his heart.