Ciel x Neko!Male!Reader

Author POV

You were in the Phantomhive manor and you were roaming the long halls looking for your boyfriend, ciel. Today was your Anniversary and you wanted to see him and possible cuddle if he had no paper work. you blush at the thought of being in your lovers arms and leave your shared room to go find him.

   But, no matter where you looked you just couldn't find him at all. You first went to his study and couldn't find him, so you went to ask the other household members. When you went to ask Finny he was blushing really bad and looked like he was about to explode, and he just stuttered out the words 'I haven't seen him Mr. (M/N)' and ran off to the garden. You asked every member of the manor and they all seemed to try and get away from you, leaving you to think that they started to hate you.

                                Your POV

I was walking down the long stares of the manor thinking about todays events with a small frown on my face. ' what if they don't like me any more?' ' what if they realized they don't want a freak in there house?' 'Why do they keep ignoring me and running away?' 'Its starting all over again.' As I was walking down the stares, tears were beginning to form in my eyes and my (H/C) ears were flattening to my head, as I slowly made my way to the library.

          I was only in a long sleeve button up white shirt along with shorts that went to mid thighs and a pair of knee high socks. I went over to the library and I sat on the couch and thought about ciel, and unknown to me, tears were falling down my eyes and down my cheeks as I brought my knees to my chest and set my head on my knees.

      I didn't think it would last long till they realized it was a mistake to take me in and even love me. I was born a neko and abandon on the streets by my parents and I was forced to live in a ally and eat off of garbage for 9 years. But one day a noble and a butler were walking down the streets, window shopping, and the butler found me in the ally way. The noble was unsure but let me live with them under the circumstance that I helped out with the chores. I agreed, but the noble was a bit harsh and cold but I feel so attracted to him. after a few years he warmed up to me and even confessed his feeling too me. It was the best day of my life, knowing I had my love right by my side. And that noble was Ciel. I loved him no matter what, through thick and thin. But now I'm don't even know if he loves me anymore. Maybe he found someone else.

      By now my body was racked with sobs that echoed through the empty library. I didn't know that a certain (Sexy) butler came through the doors and made his way towards me. I was then interrupted from my little moment by a tap on the shoulder, making me squeak a little and look up. I saw Sebastian standing next to me with his signature closed eyed smile.
"young master is something the matter?" He asked patting my back while looking at my ears (secretly wanting to pet them).
I turn my attention to the floor and answer back, "Not really, everyone keeps pushing me away." this made Sebastian's eyes widen and he thought back to the plan and continued to follow it.
"Young (M/N) would you please come and follow me to the garden?" Sebastian asked while looking me in the eyes. I mutter a quiet 'sure' and slowly get up and follow the butler to the garden.

when we arrived I had my head down but a sudden 'SURPRISE' being shouted made me snap my head up and see something that brought tears to my eyes. I saw the staff members were in a line with Ciel in the center and there were decorations and a table with cake and drinks that were already inside the glasses. Ciel was smiling and he walked over to me while I had my hands covering my mouth and tears of happiness pricked my eyes. Ciel takes my hand and brings me in a hug.

"Happy Anniversary (M/N)." He says as we pulled away from each other with a smile that he only gave me and it gave , me a warm feeling inside.
"T-thank you ciel." I say trying to not cry and I stand on my toes and kiss ciel. He was a little shocked at first but soon kissed back, both of us not noticing the maid with a nose bleed muttering 'yaoi' over and over, a blushing gardener, wide eyed cook, a small butler smiling, and a smirking demon butler.

Fin~

Hey guys this was a little rushed since I haven't updated in a wile but here it is! and I'm also thinking of making a lemon too.....maybe. But anyway hope you enjoyed! bye~