Imagine for NiallTomlinson2223

Maddie's POV

Today I get to see my new step brother. This will be interesting, my mom just had to remarry, ugh.

"Maddie, can you come downstairs please, there is someone I want you to meet" My mom said, I rushed down stairs to see who would be there.

Oh, great my new brother. Niall and John, my stepdad.

"Hey sweetie, how are you." Niall said trying to charm me over but failing miserably, I just don't want to talk to him. He isn't my brother. 

"Maddie answer Niall, don't be rude" Mom said trying to get me to talk.

"Its fine probably just a bit shy, who wouldn't be." Niall said, maybe this wouldn't be so bad to have him as a brother. 

"Mom, what are we eating today for din?" I am here trying to get another conversation started so it wouldn't be awkward anymore.

"Me and your dad, will go out today. Niall will take great care of you and make sure that you have the most fun you can have. Now be a good girl for me and be nice. See you latter today." Why does mom have to go, I don't want her to go. 

"Bye mom, why do have to go"

"Honey you will have fun and in a few hours I will be back. It will feel like I was never gone. Now go and have a fun night with Niall. You will like him a lot."

~~~~~~

These 15 minutes have gone by so slowly, I wish they went faster, so that I could get out of this situation. HELP ME PLEASE I am sooooooo bored. 

"So Maddie, what do you want to do. Maybe play some games on the wii or board games, or even go outside and play." Niall asked. I guess this is the perfect option for me to do something instead of just sitting down on this couch all alone and bored. 

"Sure, why not, do you want to go outside and play tag." Not really crazy that I want to play tag, what it is fun. 

We have been playing tag for over an hour now, its getting very tiering, I might just go back inside.

"Niall can we go inside and maybe watch a movie or something like that." 

"Sure, Do you want to watch Zootopia?" 

Niall and I got comfortable in the couch and watching the movie. During the movie I noticed that I was getting this pain in my stomach and it was getting worse for every minute. I hope Niall haven't noticed anything, I don't want to cause more trouble.

"Maddie, you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine" I said while trying to put on the face that shows I am fine.

"No you aren't, let me just check. I promise I will be gentle." 

Before I was able to answer the question Niall had me lying down on the couch and pressing my stomach. At one point he pressed it really hard and I just couldn't take it any more so I screamed in pain.

"Its fine just a tiny stomach bug. Let me just take you to the clink, where my best friends and I work, so that I can help you there. Okay?" I just couldn't talk anymore and nodding was my best option at the time of need. I felt really bad so in the end Niall ends up carrying me to the car and rushing down to the clinic. I think he must have called his friends before we came because when we came there were people there with everything ready. I don't like this. 

"Hi sweaty. My name is Harry, this is Liam and here is Louis, we are Niall's best friends. We are going to make you feel better as soon as possible."

"We are just going to quickly do a few things and then you will be as good as new, but might want to stay here for a bit. If you had to, what would you rate your pain 1 being little to 10 being extreme." Louis said coming from behind, so many people I can't think and the pain isn't helping me either.

"I don't know maybe 8 or 7." As soon as I said that I had people running from everywhere, some people getting me to lay down on the bed and others placing this onto me. This is all so crazy. I noticed Niall coming from the side and just comforting me, maybe I will actually like Niall and his friend. I was starting to get tiered, but before closing my eyes I say Niall. 

"Just go to sleep sweaty. When you wake up you will feel great." He said while kissing me on my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it,

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever. I have a lot of assessments and I have a 2 week long break coming up this weekend. 

Please send more requests. If I get 2 request or more I might double update today.

I will have another imagine up as soon as I get more requests, as I have none

~S~