Imagine for

Sophie's POV

Today I am going to my friend's house where we are going to have a party, as we are done with the school year. The party has been quite fun so far. We are going to start playing Truth or Dare. There are around 6 or 7 people here today so this will be fun. NOT! They're going to make me do the weirdest things possible.

"Sophie, truth or dare?" Luke asked. Why did he have to?

I don't want to seem like I am afraid or scared. But the best choice is to say truth I think. "Truth" I replied.

"If you had to who would you kiss in this room?" He said. That is actually a pretty good truth. Who should I say, one of the boys or one of the girls. Maybe the boys just cause why not. Either Luke or Calum or Michael or Ashton. Who should I choose, this is going to be hard. Maybe Calum, yeah I think I choose Calum.

"Calum" I said.

All I heard around me was ohhs. I noticed this tiny smile on his face that I kind of liked.

We played truth or dare for the others as well. Then it was my turn again, this time Ashton was going to ask me.

"Sophie, truth or dare?" Ashton asked. 

Maybe I should be brave this time or else the others will think that I am a chicken as they would say. Ugh I hate this game why. 

"I guess I will say dare" I said.

"I dare you to kiss Calum" Ashton said. Wait, what. He must be joking I am not going to kiss Calum. He is like my brother. I looked towards Calum to see if this was fine by him. He just nodded. I guess I am kissing Calum today, I do kind off like him so its fine. I moved towards him, getting closer by the second. Here I go.

That wasn't actually that bad but I am just going to stick to the neutral face so that no one will know if I liked it or not. 

After that kiss I asked the boys and other people truths and dares. But the rounds are so quick that again it was my turn. 

"Sophie, truth or dare?" Michael asked. 

The dares have been quite fun and I do want to be brave so I guess I am doing dare again. "Dare" I said.

"I dare you to fake an injury and go to the hospital where you have them check that injury out, and no you can't skip this. You got dared and this is your dare. I talked to the boys an this was the best option, while you and Calum was kissing each other for hours and I had a talk."

"Do I have to, I can do anything else please, Michael." I said trying to pleaded with him. He and the other boys gave me the look that I knew to well. I was going to have to do this dare even if I didn't like it. 

"Fine I will do it, but you guys have to come with me and if I get in trouble I am blaming you guys. Since it was your ideas you will help me with a few things first. What will I say my injury is? How will they believe me?" I said while looking at the boys.

"I have the perfect idea, give me a minute" Calum said. What is he thinking.

After 10 minutes or more Calum came in looking a bit to guilty. Calum would never do anything bad or crazy, would he? No, he did not just do what I think he did. He did. MY MOM, wonderful. NOT! He is so annoying, now I have no other options than to go to the hospital, or I could tell her this is just a dare and is not the truth. I can't back out of a dare, why does life have to be so hard.

"Sophie how did this happen?" What do I say now.....ugh.

"Well....Mom I want to tell you something this is just a...." Before I was able to finish the sentence Calum interrupted. 

"We decided to go to the park and play there but Sophie tripped over a rock. We heard a crack and it was hurting her a lot so we thought it would be a good idea to call you." Great now I don't have an excuse and my mom will not believe me. 

"Well we should probably get going to the hospital to check her hand out. Thank you guys so much for your help, we really appreciate it." NO, I can't go, the doctors will find out I was faking the injury. I should probably start getting my acting skills on. Wait I know what to do. 

"Mom, can the boys come with us, please. I am so close to them and I want them to be there throughout the whole experience."

"Sure, that will be so lovely." My mom said. The boys gave me the look that said, you did not just do that, but I did. 

The car ride was quite boring. I was just thinking about how to pull this off. I was saying to my self: it hurst when touches it, it hurts when I move it and it hurts even if no one is touching it. Hoping to get into the spirit. 

We got to the hospital and got me checked. I got told to wait in the waiting room. After a few minutes my name was called. Here I go, how am I supposed to explain to the doctor that it actually doesn't really hurt. 

Just as I am going out of the chair and walking to the nurse who called my name. I trip over another chair and put my right hand out to protect myself from this fall, I hear a crack in my arm. 

"Sophie you okay, lets get you back so that the doctor can check your hand out" Nurse Niall said. He was very caring and said everything with a calming tone but at the same time wondering if I was actually okay.

I found out that I had actually broken my right arm, Doctor Liam was very nice and he explained everything that was going to do before he did. He said that I was lucky that my arm only needs a cast and not a surgery as it was quite close to needing a surgery. 

This day has been one eventful day, and I can't wait for more with my friends especially with Calum. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back, hope you guys liked it,

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever. I have had a lot of work and just a busy schedule in general but I hope to upload more.

Please send more requests. If you have sent one before please send it again all of my requests have disappeared, sorry.

I will have another imagine up as soon as I get more requests

~S~