Imagine for AimeeHoran1993

IMPORTANT! - Hey, I am back. Thank you for all of the reads and if you have a request that you want me to write or just want someone to talk to message me. Anyways enjoy!

Aimee's POV

It's finally the weekend and I have one more week of school before summer starts. I can now finally relax and enjoy the weekend and basically the summer since I just finished all of my assignments and homework for the year.

My brother and his best friends decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to celebrate me finishing school, so they have decided to organize something without me knowing what it is.

"Hey Aimee, you ready for your surprise. The boys and I have been working very hard on this so I hope you have no plans for the rest of the day." My brother Louis said.

Louis and his friends are a part of the boy band One Direction and are on their tour break, before going on the U.S. leg. When the boys are on their breaks they are doctors at this local hospital for the less fortunate.

"Hey Louis, yeah I can't wait for my surprise. Where are the other boys?"

"The boys are setting up the last things, so when you are done getting ready we can start this weekend full of surprises."

I went up to my room to get ready, and I just can't wait for their surprise cause the boys have been talking about this weekend for a very long time. Once I was done with getting ready for the day, I went downstairs and got some breakfast.

"Aimee, are you ready for this surprise, cause I can't wait for you to see what we have planned," Niall said.

Niall and the other boys took me outside to our backyard, where there were a lot of things that I just couldn't wait to use. In the backyard, there was this huge outdoor cinema, and the pool had a lot of toys and a ton of food, all of which are my favorite.

"Oh my gosh, guys this is so amazing, thank you guys so much I love you guys," I said and gave the boys a hug and ended up in a huge group hug.

We started by playing in the pool and even playing in the backyard. We were playing tag and football, the boys and I love playing football, even though I am not the best.

The football teams are Louis, Harry and I, against Liam and Niall. When we were playing football, I was noticing this pain in my chest. I decided to continue playing and hoping that it isn't anything serious cause I am really enjoying this day.

"Aimee, you okay?" Liam asked always being protective of me. I guess I didn't notice that I had stopped or that the boys were watching me.

"Yeah, Liam I am fine. Come on let's continue, or we can stop of course if you guys are too scared to lose, cause my team only needs one more goal before we win." I said.

Since the boys are very competitive and didn't want to lose, we decided to continue the game.

I had just scored a goal meaning that my team won the match. Harry decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to pick me up and give me a piggyback ride.

I started to notice the chest pain more and I was starting to have a bit of trouble breathing. I really do hope that it isn't another asthma attack because I don't have my inhaler with me. I can't tell the boys because they will be mad at me and then we will have to end this fun day.

"Aimee, Aimee... Aimee, hello, earth to Aimee." Louis said, I just nodded and looked at Louis and the rest of the boys. I guess I zoned out for a bit and I didn't even notice that Harry had put me down from the piggyback ride.

"Aimee, you sure your okay, cause you zoned out for a while and your breathing quite hard," Louis asked. I knew I had to tell them, all of them were looking at me, so they will know if I am lying.

"I guess I am not feeling my best, it hurts Lou and I didn't want to ruin the day by having you guys worried or taking care of me."

"Wow, Aimee, you are okay, we will take care of you, now breath in and out with me. Can you tell us what hurts? So that we maybe don't have to go to the clinic" Louis said.

"It hurts, my chest, it hurts," I said while starting to cry into Niall's chest

"Aimz, I am going to listen to your heart and lung with my stethoscope" I hadn't noticed that Harry had gone into the house to grab their doctor bag, which was always with them. I didn't care what the boys did anymore as long as they got the pain away fast.

"Aimee, it's nothing serious right now, we are just going to go put on a movie in the lounge and get you to relax. It's just some heartburn and will go away soon. I think you ate a bit too fast." Harry said.

The rest of the day was spent watching movies, playing board games and relaxing. It was a nice way to end this amazing day, and I can't wait to see what the rest of summer will be like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back, hope you guys liked it, please send in more request.

I will have another one up on Sunday or Monday, depending on what day you guys think would be best.

~S~