chapter 8-

"Hey I thought I should personally introduce myself and mostly everyone calls me mike... Michael seems way to formal" he says "Well hi Mike" I say with a little giggle looking down at my feet "Hey you alright?" Luke says as he walks up to us "Yeah I'm just awkward... I think I'm just going to go back to my room it's just a little to much if you don't mind" "Yeah sure" Luke says and I walk out

I go to my room and sit on the bed looking at my phone seeing if Troian has sent anything within the time I was talking to her and now but nope nothing. I put my phone down and lay down trying to pull myself together so I don't have a melt down but then I hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I ask "It's Ashton" he reply's "What are you doing here?" I ask trying not to sound rude "I was going to the toilet and then thought I should come and see how you're doing?" "Ok just come in so we aren't talking through the door" and then he came in and just stood there kind of awkwardly "You can sit on the bed" "Ok thanks" "One question why do you care though like we don't even know each other?" I look at him "Well as much as you don't know anything about me I know quite a bit about you... every time Luke saw your dad he always told us about what he told him about you" I just smile "Oh ok yeah it's still quite awkward and I'm still trying to rap my head around the fact that this whole group of other people know lot's about me and I know pretty much nothing about them"

"Well I can't say I understand or anything but anything you want to know you can just ask... where's your phone I will put my number in there for you" "Well that was smooth" "I try" he says putting his hand out, "Here then" I say handing him the phone "Ok done... do you want to come back now?" he asks handing me my phone back "Yeah I'm feeling better now" then we both get up and walk to there band room.

"Your back?" Luke asks as I walk in the room Ashton not far behind "Oh I see what's going on we were wondering where you went off to" Michael comments "Hey man we were just talking" Ashton says "Yeah sure" Michael responds "Come on man some girls have more respect for themselves then the girls you get with on the first night" "Ok mate don't start getting shitty" and it kind of goes quiet for a few moments before Calum starts talking "How about we show the guest of honour what we have been working on"

About an hour has passed now and the boys have been showing me what they're working on and laughing yes I was laughing I'm still shocked as well I had a pretty good time. I kind of forgot about what's been going on.

"Hey Luke I think we should probably go now its getting a little late and I have work" Calum says "And you boys have to come with me because use need the lift" he adds on looking at the other two boys "But man just call in sick or something because we are having bonding time here" Michael says "Ok just let me go make a quick call" "Hey Luke can I talk to you out here for a quick second" I say both if us walking out.

"So what time do you think we would be leaving tomorrow?" and he just looks at me and smiles "What?" "Well I was thinking how about you stay for the rest of the week?" "Well I kind of just want to go home where ever that is now... you say one week but that will turn into two and then one month then next thing you know I will be living here"

"Well that's not a bad idea" Luke says "No stop thinking about it I can't leave Troian she needs me" "More like you need her" Luke says "Really Luke?" "Sorry that came out really rudely I didn't mean it like that" "I know I need her, I just can't picture a life with her not here with me" "I know she sounds very special to you" "She is very much" "I understand that you need her but can you please just stay a week and you can know for sure after that weather you want to go back or stay here please for me" "You promise after the weeks over and I still want to go home you will let me go?" "I promise" "You're lucky I'm an over packer" he looks at me and smiles "So is that a yes?" "Yes it is you win" he looks at me and then gives me the biggest hug "Ok I'm going to go and tell mum how about you unpack a little more then" "Ok".

After I finish unpacking I decide I should tell Troian I'm not coming back till the end of the week so I pick my phone up and message her,
Ivy: Hey I'm staying here the rest of the week I'm so sorry, I miss you so much even though its only been like 2 day I still do xx
Troian: I'm really happy for you getting out of your comfort zone. So how are they? Is the mum nice? Any hot friends?
Ivy: Well they're good and yes the mum is nice haven't really spoken to her much and yes you can say he has hot friends xx
I couldn't be bothered waiting for a reply so I just put my phone down