Sayonara #2

She rolled her eyes into the back of her head...and had a seizure. She was okay afterwards but she had forgotten some things...

"You're okay!" Dai-chan said.

"Yea I am and you are?" She asked with a confused face. She recognized me but I guess that her and dai-chan hadn't been together long enough.

"Huh...you don't remember me?" He asked about to cry.

"Wait...I think I remember. Oh you're dai-chan...DAI-CHAN!!" She screamed and squeezed him half to death.

"You remember me?" He asked her.

"Yea...I can't believe I forgot. What happened?" She asked.

"You had a seizure but you should be fine now. You've only been asleep for a day or so."

"Okay that's good. Did I push myself too hard or something?" She asked.

"Yea I think so."

"Okay that's a relief. I'm fine now. I can laugh when thinking about my mom. So you don't have to worry anymore. Do you see this? It's a real smile. I won't fake in front of you anymore. I promise." She said.

"Okay...I'm glad."

"Me too."

Later that day she got discharged and she was able to go home. Only, she and dai-chan's time together ended. Same thing with me and ryo-chan. They had to go back to Japan...again but the next time they come we'll be graduated and ready for college. So we will be coming to them. I'm very excited for that.

MY POV
"I'm going to miss you so much dai-chan. Please contact me as soon as you get home okay?" I said.

"Okay. I will."

"Thanks so much for coming to America with me and staying with me all this time." I said.

"Oh no problem. I love you so that's the least I can do. I'll do much more when you come to Japan again." He said.

"I'm so looking forward to that. I'm also graduating early because I'm being homeschooled now with my friend. Since the fangirls were bullying her too. So we'll be able to support each other." I said.

"That's good. I have to go on the plane now. So I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"Yea...bye" I said about to cry. I hate being halfway across the world but it's only just for one year more and then I'll be able to take the test for my high school diploma and I'll be able to study abroad in Japan with the man I love.

It wasn't too pretty when I got home. Somehow my illness and loss got out. So people were saying things like "I'm glad you lost your mom and almost died. You really should've died. No one would've cared anyway." And stuff like that. It really broke my heart but I stood through it.

"Hey dad? Dad are you home yet?" I asked.

"..." No answer. I called his phone and I heard it in the bedroom. So I went in only to see the most horrific sight I have ever seen in my entire life...something no daughter would ever want to see...

"DAD!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw his lifeless body in the bathtub. He had slit his wrists...I was all alone. I had all the people outside my house and a lifeless father in the bathtub. I screamed and wanted to die too...but then I remembered I still have at least 12 people to live for. Hey! Say! JUMP and my friend. I would end up ripping out their heart if I died. I also don't want them to feel like I do right now. I love them all too much. It was so selfish of my dad...to die. He was only thinking about himself and his he felt...he just left me with all this hurt.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello..." I said.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Dai-chan asked me.

"My dad...is dead in the bathtub...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" I shouted.

"That's it...I'm not waiting a year. You are coming to my house and living with me." He said.

"Huh..." I said.

"I'm the only one left who can take care of you. If you can't afford to get here I'll send you"

"No it's not that. It's just...was that a p-p-proposal?" I asked

"You can call it that. Do you accept?" He asked.

"Do I accept? Of course I do! How could I say no. I love you."

"Okay...are you okay?" He asked.

"No...I would really like to cry in your arms right now but I'm also kinda mad right now too. So I kinda want to punch something." I said.

"That's normal. You can break stuff now and cry when you get here. Okay?" He said.

"Yea you're right. Can I call you later. I'm going to destroy this house probably." I said sarcastically to pull a laugh out of me.

"Okay...talk to you later." He said and waved goodbye.

I wanted to scream so loud. I wanted to punch the wall until my hands were bruised. I wanted to bang my head on the wall. I wanted to cry rivers. Then I thought about what dai-chan said and it stopped me. It stopped me from hurting myself, from killing myself, from leaving. I guess this is what you call true love, huh?

A/N: Well that was a roller coaster wasn't it? Still I hope you liked it. Also I am going to end this soon *cries*. I've kind of drained this story dry. Sorry. Anyway thanks for reading. See you next time. Love y'all