Final Chapter: My Entire Family

"Yume! It's time for you to get to school! You have exams today!" I shouted to wake up my 16 year old daughter.

"Mom do you want me to go wake up Sakura?" My son Ryohei asked.

"She's 12 years old. I'm pretty sure she can do it herself." I answered.

"So dad is coming home permanently huh?" Ryohei asked.

"Yep, he's done with his service and the band isn't coming back." I answered.

"Is he going to become a teacher like you?" Yume asked while yawning.

"I can certainly ask him, and Yume I graded your history test yesterday and I could tell that you didn't study." I said.

"Mom you know I stink at your class." She pouted.

"You can always ask me to help you." I said while plating breakfast.

"Ohayou..." My 12 year old daughter Sakura said while rubbing her eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes but I'll go get dressed before I eat. Be right back." She replied and walked off towards her room.

"Mom Sohei is waiting for us at the door." Ryohei said.

"I'll get it." I said. 

"Hey aunt Haru." Sohei said as I answered the door.

"How are your parents?" I asked as I welcomed him inside.

"They're fine. You know dad is off in another drama and mom is still asleep." He answered. "Do you mind if I come to school with you guys because I don't want to wake up mom."

"Sure that's fine. Are you hungry at all?" I asked.

"A little." He answered.

"Here you go eat up. You'll need your strength for soccer practice after school you two boys, and Yume you need your strength for your exams." I said.

"I know I know." She said.

Dai-chan is done with his military work now and the band got discontinued last year. Everyone was getting older and they wanted them to still have lives. Right now I am a history teacher at the school my kids go to. Sakura is quite good when it comes to studying, Yume not so much. Ryohei is the sporty guy of our family. Sohei takes after Ryosuke and is a soccer star. Yuki is a stay at home mom and baby sits for people around the neighborhood. Ryosuke still does dramas and a few shows here and there to make money for their family. Inoo and Nanami got married and have a 10 year old son, ryota. My best friend Hina and Keito got married as well and they have a daughter, Aiko. I don't see them much anymore. I don't really see anyone much anymore because they all have lives somewhere else in the world. My little sister and raiya also got married and they have a 4 year old son ryuu. My parents still live next door to me and are always visiting.

"Also when you get done with school, you need to tell me what you want to do for your birthdays." I told my 3 kids. Ironically they were all born on the same day, February 14.

"Hai. Jyaa ne ka-chan!" They all said and went off to their classes.

"Boo!" I heard a familiar voice scare me.

"Dai-chan I thought y-" I was cut off by a kiss.

"I can back early." He said and then pulled me into a hug.

"Well that's good. I have classes today so maybe you should go home and rest for a while."

"I will. I just wanted to see you first. How did Yume do on your test?"

"She got a low grade but I scolded her and I know she'll do better."

"Alright well I'll see you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too."

We, as a family, have gone through so many adventures. In the almost 20 years of know my husband, some things about him still surprise me. Same thing with my kids. I think that I know their feelings and they'll go and surprise me with a tantrum or a hug. I guess everyone can be a mystery, even if you have known them for 100 years.

~END~

A/N: I was out of ideas so I just thought that I should go ahead and end it here. I know the ending probably sucked but oh well. If you have any questions or comments please tell me. Anyway thanks for reading and please feel free to comment and follow bye bye~~