A day out

Today I was going out with my best friend since dai-chan had work and Yamada was free to take care of so-chan. I still can't believe that they are parents. It makes me so happy.

"So I guess we could hit the coffee shop and then go shopping." My friend said.

"Okay. That sounds good." I said.

"Oh I found this band that I think you'd like." She said handing me an earphone.

"What is it called? The song and group?" I asked.

"Watch out and Da-iCE." She replied. A/N: I have a passion for Da-iCE so I have to put them in here. Listen to them they are amazing!)

"Okay. Wow they are really good but I see 5 members but only hear 2 voices why is that?" I asked.

"Well they have two singers and 3 dancers. Even thought they both sing and dance." She replied.

"Well I like them a lot. How did you find out about them?" I asked.

"Well I stumbled across them while watching TV. It was a commercial for their concert last year." She replied.

"Well they are very good. Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head." I said.

"Good thing." She said.

"Yea. When did it come out?" I asked.

"Well last April." She said.

"Wow that's a while ago. It's late October now." I said.

"Speaking of that when is your due date?" She asked.

"Around February." I replied.

"Well I had my baby in September or last month. It feels like hell but it's so worth it. I didn't take any medicine and I'm glad I didn't because I don't think it would have felt the same." She said.

"Yea I wasn't planning on taking and pain meds. Anyway what do you want at the café?" I asked.

"I may just get some hot tea or something. I'm not really in the mood for coffee for some reason." She answered.

"I might just get tea too." I said.

"Two chai teas please." My friend said to the cashier.

"I heard that the Chai teas here are really good. I'm excited to try one." I said.

"Me too. So what happened with that precious hair stylist? I saw that you didn't like her much." She asked.

"Well I think that she didn't like me because she liked dai-chan and I was married and pregnant with his child so she didn't like me much. It doesn't matter because I work with husband, literally." I said cracking a joke.

"True. I'm just going to be a house wife until so-chan starts preschool and in the meantime I'll study for online college." She said.

"That sounds cool. I might do that too." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well because I just want a back up plan if something happens. I mean my career is only there because they are stars. If something goes wrong and they get suspended or something I won't have a job. You know what I mean?"

"Yea I understand. Oh wow this is good!" She shouted a little loud causing everyone to stare. "Semi masen (sorry/excuse me)"

"Good job." I said sarcastically.

"Thanks. Okay so let's go shopping now. You need clothes and I need clothes." She said.

"I have plenty of clothes." I said.

"Sweetheart you are pregnant once you have a baby you have a bunch of fat so you'll need some back up clothes." She said.

"Fine." I said as she pulled me out of the café.

Once we got to the mall we shopped for a few hours. I got a few dresses because that looks best when your pregnant. I also got some new makeup since I don't wear it much. After we went shopping for clothes we went shopping for food I was going to grill hamburgers and my friend was going to make fried chicken. We all got our own assortment of veggies and seasonings.

When I got home dai-chan was asleep on the couch again. He had been working very hard the past few days so I let him sleep. I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and went to put the groceries up. I think the smell woke him up because a little while later he woke up and was excited for burgers.

"So you're up now huh? How was your day?" I asked.

"It was tiring but good and yours?"

"About the same. Why have you been so tired lately?" I asked.

"Well we have just had a lot of stuff on our plate. Like the new PV release, JUMParty is coming back so we are brainstorming for that."

"Do a cooking battle. All of you have good cooking skills it'll be exciting and if you win all of the other members have to buy you dinner anytime you want at least once." I said with me good idea face.

"That's a good idea we may actually do that."

"Remember that time when me and Yamada had a baking battle and I won by a landslide."

"I wouldn't say landslide."

"Say that again I dare you!" I said in his face jokingly but instead he filled the gap and kissed me.

"I was just kidding. I love you." He said making a heart with his hands.

"I love you too." Making the cute heart symbol with my thumb and index finger like the Kpop stars.

After we ate we went to bed and had our daily talk about the day and dai-chan had his talk with the baby. It is always a very cute conversation between the baby and him because I feel the baby kick every time. Almost as if they were saying "I love you daddy". I love it. I'll really miss this.

A/N: I was able to update but I'm going to bed now so goodnight. Anyway thanks for reading and please comment bye bye~~