-8

I get startled into being woken up a few hours later. I realize I'm naked, and in a bed with Adrian. I suddenly feel very exposed, even though this has happened so many times before. How could I have done this?I think to myself. I've been thinking this every morning that I've woken up in the past 2 weeks. This felt wrong, very wrong because I knew this isn't where I belonged. Now I was in the same place I was a few months ago, a place I was supposed to have left behind. 

I had only woken up a few seconds ago and my head was already clouded with thoughts as it so often was. I didn't know what to do. I should kick out Adrian but then Harry would see him. I don't know if Harry would care. I felt disgusted with myself. I knew I fucking liked Harry why did I do this? I needed to get out of this bed with Adrian, I felt like he was choking me even though he was on the other side of the bed.

I crawl out of bed and get dressed, careful not to wake Adrian up just yet. I slip on underwear, a sweater and jeans. I check the mirror to make sure I look okay. Then I pad back over the bed to wake Adrian.

"Adrian, wake up." I say softly, shaking his shoulder.

Adrian's eyes flutter open and he groans and rolls over.

"Listen to me. I'm going to leave with Harry and when we do I want you to leave please." I try to remain calm, but I wasn't sure if he would ever listen to me if I wasn't screaming at him. I knew things would never work out with Adrian, but I also always found myself back with him. I hated it.

He nods his head surprisingly, and I walk towards the door of my bedroom. As I'm about to open it, I hear him call for me.

"Violet." Adrian says, and turn back around. "Do you want me to come back?" He asks.

A flurry of thoughts race around my head.

"I don't know." I say, as I close the door behind me.

Harry is sitting on the couch watching tv. When he sees me he turns it off and stands up to face me. I feel nervous. I wasn't sure if he knew if Adrian was in my room or not.

"How was your nap?" I smile at him, trying to play it off cool. He's staring at me. Or maybe he's not. It's like he's staring at an object past me thinking about something.

"It was good." He chuckles, snapping back into reality. "Are you okay? You seem off." Harry asks, looking concerned. Adrian never asked me about myself. It was always about him, what he was doing and what he felt like doing. Not me.

"I don't really know." I say truthfully. I was surprised at myself, I usually lied about how I felt.

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Please, take me somewhere. I can't stand being in here any longer." I blurt out. It felt like this apartment was on fire and everything in it was about to burst into flames.

Harry smiles. I couldn't get over how beautiful it was, everytime he smiled I felt like my heart was going to burst. His lips too. I wanted to kiss them more than anything I've ever wanted.

"Great." Harry smirks, and catches me off guard by pulling my hand towards to door and down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to a field that was off a mile from the main roads. It was almost completely dark outside now, the sun was beginning to set. The air is chilly, but not too cold. I felt safe and calm. I wasn't sure why, but I did.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him for the fifth time, slipping my hands into my pockets. He doesn't answer me, he just smiles.

"Come on, hurry. We're running out of time." Harry says.