-10

double update ;))))

The day of Harry's funeral it was raining. It was barely a drizzle so the service was still going to be outside. I take deep breath before I get up out of bed to get ready. Harry had told me yesterday that he wanted to come and I felt bad about the fight we had. I was nervous because Harry's family would probably be at the funeral. It's going to be strange knowing that Harry is alive but they won't know this.

I wash and dry my hair, and put on a black dress with black stockings. I apply a light makeup because I was worried that if I put too much on it would run from me crying. I usually never cried at funerals, but you could never be too sure. Harry had agreed to drive me so I didn't have to worry about driving in the rain.

When I open the door to my bedroom, Harry is dressed in a black suit and dress shoes. I almost gasp, he looks so fucking handsome. His hair is sort of combed back over to the side. I notice he was wearing a bunch of rings on his fingers that I had never really paid much attention to before. He's staring at me too, and he's smirking which makes my face burn.

"You look beautiful." Harry breathes. I smile and walk over to him.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I chuckle. "Where the hell did you get a suit? You didn't ever have to dress up, you know. You're not going to be seen."

"I grabbed it before Alex tried to drive me out of time with a bunch of other clothes. I knew I was going to have funeral eventually so I knew I would need it." Harry tells me.

I get my umbrella from next to my door. I could tell that he was nervous. He was shaking his leg slightly which I was starting to notice was something that he did when he was stressed out. "You don't have to come you know. It might be too risky- I mean everyone who's going to be there knew you-"

"I'll be fine, let's go." Harry huffs, his smirk disappearing, and I roll my eyes. I knew there was no way he was going to change his mind so I leave with him.  It was a Sunday morning at 8am so hopefully everyone was at church or asleep so no one would spot Harry. It was also a dreadful day outside, a perfect day for a funeral.

I slip my hand into Harry's and give him a slight squeeze as we take the stairs to the parking lot. His hands are warm and I can feel his body heat radiating off onto mine. We finally leave and I begin to ask Harry the questions that had been pressing my mind.

"Who do you think is gonna be there? Like who in your family?" I ask him. The soft sound of the rain on the windshield is calming.

"Probably a bunch of corporate assholes who knew my father and the people who used to work for me that hated me anyways." Harry says coldly, and I furrow my brows. He was staring straight ahead and he seemed so distant.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Sorry. I'm nervous." Harry apologizes, looking over at me, noticing my disappointment. "Gemma will be there I think." Harry tells me.

"Who's Gemma?" I ask curiously, wanting to know more about him.

"My sister. I haven't spoken to her in years though. She probably fucking hates me." He shrugs. I wondered what he could have possibly done to make everyone hate him.

"What does she look like? I'll look out for her ."

"Gemma looks just like me except with long hair. She dyes it now I'm pretty sure." Harry answers.

We arrive to the burial grounds. It's was an open field of green that seemed to stretch on for a mile. It would be beautiful if it wasn't a cemetery. I take a deep breath. Luckily there was a bunch of trees everywhere that I could park behind so Harry could go unseen while still being able to watch the funeral. To be honest, I'd rather stay in the car as well. Funerals always made me feel so helpless and depressed. It was better knowing the person it was for wasn't actually dead, but still.