Fix it.

"India? Yo family here." Taylor informed me as I sat back in the hospital bed.

Today would be my fourth week in the hospital and I was beyond ready to be in the comfort of my own home. I didn't accept any visitors the whole month I was here because I didn't want to be bothered while I was also in pain.

But I guess today is a new day, which calls for new beginnings. "Three boys, one girl, right?" I asked Taylor.

"Naw, not this time. It's an extra male?" She asked, checking her clipboard again.

I knew that the extra body was HaKeem's and I'm nervous to see him today. I don't know what he'll say and I don't know what I'll say. The incident happened a month ago but the damage has been done because here I am, still in a hospital bed.

"Um, you can send them all up."

"Will do. You know you goin home today, right? I'ma need you to hit my line so we can kick it when I got a day off, forreal."

"You know we can hang soon, little bug. I wouldn't have it any other way."

For the whole four weeks that i've been here, Taylor and I have gotten closer. I'm not saying she's bestfriend material but she might just be friend material.

I gave her a hug, after writing her number down and then she walked out of the room. Ten minutes later Chris, Michael, Dexter, and HaKeem walked in with hecka balloons in their hands.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to request a vacation at work." Jayda's small ass said, walking in the room a couple of minutes after the boys did.

Jayda got our of her wheelchair about two weeks ago and I was glad that nothing too major happened to her. She left at five this morning, but it was fine by me because she literally never left my side up until then.

"I can't stand seein you like dis, baby sis," Dexter told me, walking up to the hospital bed.

He kissed me on my cheek and grabbed my hand. "You know Keem got his lil ass handed to em but das beside the point. When you get up outta here, we all need to sit down and have dat conversation. I think it's way over due."

I nodded my head as tears landed on my shirt.

"Who's driving me back to my place? I'm ready to get out of here." I said, changing the subject. I got out of the hospital bed and began putting my shoes on.

"I'm onnat." Keem spoke up before anybody else could. I turned my head to look at him as everybody besides Dex and HaKeem dismissed themselves.

"I think not." I dismissively said.

"Yeah, he is. Y'all gone talk now or when we get back to da crib." Dex's peanut head ass said, jumping into the conversation.

"Uh, who are you to make decisions for me? Can we just have one day without all the arguing? God, I'm tired of it."

"Dis ain't een an argument, my nigga. I'm tellin you that y'all gettin in dat car together and that's final." Dexter said, walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Gone head and get back up. I'on know who you think bout to play wit you but all bullshit aside, you my whole sister and dat disrespectful shit dead, my nigga. You either bout to hop inna car wit me or stay here." Keem said with so much irritation in his voice.

After everything that we've been through, I always have to remember that HaKeem has always been there for me; and acting funny towards somebody that was there for me when nobody else was just isn't an option for me.