~1~

~ 3 years ago ~

Selena's POV

"OH FORGET IT JUSTIN" i yell as i grab my suitcase putting it on our bed as i start packing hearing him enter the room.

"NO NO SELENA TELL ME TELL ME WHAT A JERK I AM HUH" he shouts obviously angry.

"FUCK OFF" i yell back as i put my clothes in the suitcase than suddenly feeling him grab my arm and turn me towards his angry face.

"DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME SELENA" he yells holding arm a little to tight. i tried breakin free but he was obviously stronger.

"FUCK OFF JUSTIN IM LEAVING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" i yell slapping him with my free hand seeing his face turn to the left as his cheek got red.

"Sel please dont leave" he begged a little calmer as he looks back at me with those brown eyes which were now not full of anger.

"just let me go!" i shout and finally i manage to rip my hand out of the grip as i back away and continue packing with tears in my eyes.

"sel ... im so sorry baby" he said as i looked at him in the corner of my eye seeing his head down as he strokes his hair clearly upset but i ignore it and continue packing holding in the tears and anger which was really hard.

"its to late Justin" i told him zipping up my suitcase as i look at him seeing him look up at me with watery eyes.

"please sel i can fix this i promise" he said getting closer and closer until i could feel his hot breah.

"i im sorry" i said walking past him and straight out of the doors and when they closed behind me i couldnt hold it anymore and i burst out in tears leaning against the door with my head hitting it.

"i love you Justin" i said and it was like i could feel him on the other side of the door his head against mine but than i started walking and i went to my car seeing him open the door looking at me as i put my stuff in the car and before i go in i look at him one last time than I breath in and out as i get in the car and drive away with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"im sorry Justin" i said as i started crying ... hard imagining how Justin looked when i had left.

Justin's POV

And shes gone ... she drove off and left me in the doorstep all alone looking at the space where here car used to be but now is empty all because of my stupid shit.

"I love you Sel" i said to the wind as i walked back inside and closed the doors walking back to my room with tears going down my cheeks as i feel lost, broken and stupid.

"this never would have happened if i hadnt been stupid" i said to myself as I walked to the bathroom turning the shower on as i take my clothes off than I get in there and let the water hit me as i close my eyes and let my head fall back.

"fuck" i mumble as I feel the anger and sadness flow up my body.

"FUUUUCK" i yell punching the wall as i start to cry but the tears drop down along with the water. I leaned my forhead against the wall as I started punching the wall.

"FUCKING STUPID AAHH FUUUUCKKK" i scream trying to get my anger out which was kinda working but there was alot more than just that.... i had a lot more anger inside of me.

"I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DONE IT I NEVER SHOULD HAVE HURT HER I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET HER SLIP THROUGH MY FINGERS" i scream as I cry and cry feeling my heart break in pieces.