~14~

Justin's POV

I burst inside making the doors slam as everyone looked at me including Selena who had kinda relief in her eyes. I looked at her with my watery eyes seeing her look at me with tears.

"STOP THE WEDDING" i yell as I run closer to the altar completly ignoring the other people there and Dylan.

"Justin .... what are you doing?" She asked as i looked into her eyes and i just knew she didnt want this ... she didnt wanna marry Dylan.... she didnt love him.

"im fighting for the person i love and will always love the girl that brings happiness wherever she goes the girl that makes my heart wanna popp out of my chest and the girl that makes everything ok when she kisses my lips" i said seeing her turn to me not holding his hands anymore.

"Justin I c-

"I know i know the baby but i just found out Yavanna was faking it ... she wasnt pregnant Selena and I can honestly say i was..., excuse my language father,.... fucking relief" I said seeing her giggle a little as a tear slips down from her eyes.

"Justin I dont know if I can do this" she said looking down on the floor.

"please Selena your the most amazing girl i have ever met and... well Selena you give me purpose.... you make me feel like the richest guy ever the luckiest guy in the whole world" i said as she looked into my eyes... people still staring at us but i didnt give a flying fuck... what mattered was she and me.

"I ..... I-

before she finished she got down and pressed her lips against mine making me smile as i kiss her back holding her close hearing people applaus but some angry. i than picked her up bridal style and ran outside with her as she laughed and i put her in my car and drove off.

"im actually glad you came Justin that wedding was horrible, this dress is horrible and Dylan is a dick" She said making me chuckle as i take a peek at her smiling.

"well im your Mario and your my princess peach" i said making her giggle as she kisses my cheek.

"oh and ehm Justin where are we going?" she asked.

"still have your honeymoon shit?" i asked looking at her as her smile widens.

"are you thinking what im thinking?" she asked as she giggled biting her lower lip like she was so innocent.

"if your thinking about sex than yes" i joked chucklin as she laughed and hit my arm playfully.

"noo i mean lets go to Hawaii where the honeymoon was supposed to be" She said and i smirked holding her hand tightly not wanting to let her go EVER.

Selena's POV

Since the honeymoon wasnt until tomorrow me and Justin stopped by a hotel near the airport and signed in.

"Justin can you help me zip down my dress?" i asked hearing a chuckle as he got behind me slowly zipping down my zipper making me smile than i feel his hands on my skin which makes me wanna explode.

"there ya are princess" he said as i took the dress off than i feel him pulling me closer to me as he starts kissing down my neck making me smile as i turn around and kiss his soft lips roughly feeling him kiss back with hunger for more.