~16~

Selena's POV

lately Justin has been acting kinda weird. Its like there is something he's hiding from me and isnt about to tell me and  i wanna find out what it is.

"Where you heading?" i asked seeing him quickly turn around with a worried face as he breaths quickly.

"oh ehm just meeting up with friends to play basketball see ya babe" he says pecking his lips than hes out and im there alone barely breathing. but as usual i take things to my own hand and i walk out following Justin. And there he was talking to a girl who seamed to be very exposed.

"hey Justy" she said making him groan but i didnt know if he was groaing in pleasure or annoyance.

"what you want Madison?" he asked so that was her... that was Madison the one he used to be with before me or .... cheated on me with.

"i just wanted to see you baby" she said sliding her dirty hand on his chest making my blood boil in anger. was he enoying this? was the question that popped up in my mind.

"just fuck off Madison and dont call me baby i already have a girlfriend" he said which made me feel releafed a little knowing he wasnt completly enjoying this.

"oh that little Slutlena Homez of course but we both know you still want this" she said running her fingers down between her boobs making Justin look and i was back to being angry and mad.

"shut up Madison the only slut here is you" Justin says yet he was still staring at her big boobs making me wanna cry hard as i look down at my small boobs. maybe thats the reason he agreed to meet her because of her boobs. maybe im not good enough.

"yet your still here looking at my big boobs" she said and i had enough i couldnt watch anymore so i left. I just walked home and as soon as i did i started crying.

"so stupid" i cried in my pillow hugging my sheets as i stare out the window.