~12~

Selena's POV

I just cant believe Justin is actually gonna be a father ... and not with me but with Yovanna and her bratty attitued.

"stupid stupid stupid" I say crying as i walk in the bathroom turning the water on in the bathtub watching it fall down like my emotions right now. When the tub was full i got out of my dress closed my eyes and got in the tub laying down a little as i breath in and out.

"It was go good to be true" i said as i closed my eyes held my breath and went under water feeling it surround me and it actually felt nice and warm.  when i get back up i gasp for air and i hear my phone ring. i reach for it seeing 3 missed calls from Justin but i just ignore it and go back to laying in the warm water naked staring at the white cealing.

"mmmm i hope this lasts forever" he says connecting our hands together locking it as i giggle stroaking his wet hair as he lays on my bare chest in the bathtub.

"This lasts however long we want it to last" i said as he looked at me with a smile and i peck his lips seeing him smirk. He than kisses my boob making me giggle.

"I love you baby" He said making me smile as i bite my lower lip.

"i love you too Justin" i said kissing his soft lips roughly.

"SEL" Demi yells from outside but ignore it and just stay in the tub not wanting to get out even if the water was getting cold.

"SELENA" she yelled again but i just ignore it again.

Justin's POV

For a moment i just stood there leaning against the door listening to her voice speak as i feel her hand on the other side of the door. Than when i got tired and i heard her walk away i just walked out into my car and was there for a while screaming and punching the stearing wheel.

"I SHOULD HAVE BROKEN UP WITH HER SOONER, I SHOULDNT HAVE EVER MOVED ON FROM SELENA , FUUUCK ITS ALL MY FAULT" I yell like a maniac people who drove by probably thinking im a phsyco but i just flipped them off and drove away. I had no idea where i was driving I just knew i wasnt driving home where Yovanna probably was ready to name the baby and shit. I pulled up near the beach and got out of the car and started walking along the waves than i stopped and sat down near the sea, just staring at it with eyes filling up with water.