~7~

Selena's POV

We move around and his touch just made my heart want to melt. i've missed his hand on my hip.

"how have you been?" he asks as I smile to him seeing him smile to me back. it was like no awkwardness was between us but i knew there was i could feel it and probably him too.

"I've been better but ehh what about you Bieber?" i asked seeing him chuckle as he licks his lower lip.

"I've been better" he says than the song stops but we dont let go of each other we just hold on and look into each others eyes.

"I've missed you Sel" he said making me blush as i smile hoping that he meant what he was saying.

"I've missed you to Justin" i told him seeing him smile as he hugs me and i hug back smelling that smell again that soo good smell than i pulled back.

"i think im gonna go" i said moving away about to leave when i hear his voice in the microphone making me turn around seeing him on the stage as he firsts starts to talk.

"i dont know if this is wrong because someone else is telling me this is wrong but i feel this so let me just try my best not to let this happen again" he says as he looks at me and the spotligh it goes on me.. everyone is staring at ... me. than he starts playing the piano.

"feeling like im breathing my last breath.... feeling like im walking my last steps ... look at all of these tears i've wept look at all these promises i've kept" he sung with his husky voice melting my heart as i feel a tear slip down.

"I put my heart into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach
And you bless me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose" he sung and i swear i could barely breath. his voice was perfect.

When the song finished everyone was applausing including me but I than walked out of the doors trying to catch my breath as i looked up at the full moon.

"leaving ?" his voice asked as i quickly turn around seeing him standing there with a half smile.

"no just catching some fresh air" i said as he got closer to me making me blush a little as i got nervous seeing him stop inches apart... i could even feel his hot breath.

"Sel i meant what i said up there and i meant what i said that i missed you" he said taking me by surprise.

"I ehm I know Justin and to be honest i meant what i said when i said i missed you too" i told him as we look into each others eyes.

Justin's POV

I started leaning in and it was like my heart was gonna pop out of my chest as I felt our lips brush together her eyes closing as i close mine than close the space between our lips and to my surprise she kisses me back. the fireworks start behind us but we dont mind she wraps her arms around my neck as i grab her hips pulling her closer as our lips move in sync.