~15~

Selena's POV

At 6 am we both woke up naked in bed than got dressed got our stuff and left to the airport where we waited for 3 hours than got on the plane and now we were in the air on our way to Hawaii.

"im so glad your here with me baby" he whispers in my ear making me smile as i rest my head on his shoulder feeling his hand on my thigh.

"i love you" i said kissing his cheek as he smiles kissing my forhead.

"i love you so much more" he said as i blush than everything goes black and i fall a sleep.
when i wake up again I see Justin smiling at me as i look outside... we have landed.

it took us about 2 hours and now we finally reached the hotel and were putting our stuff there.

"im hungry" i said as i feel Justin wrap his arms around me from behind making me giggle as he swings me around kissing my cheek.

"than lets go to mcdonalds or something" he says making me giggle.

"I.Love.You" i said as he chuckles and turns me around pulling me closer as he kisses me and i kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck as he makes me fall but grabs me making me laugh as he smirks kissing me again.

Justin's POV

When we had finished eating and shoppin a little we went back to the hotel room and cuddled close to each other watching tv.

"mmm i want this to last forever" i said as she smiles putting her leg over mine making me smile as i grab my phone taking a picture of our feet and posting it on instagram.

"did you just-

"yup" i cut her off causing her to giggle as I smile putting my phone to the side and holding Selena close which caused her to fall a sleep than before i fell a sleep my phone vibrates.

from: xox 💟

When are we gonna have some fun again Justin? i miss those days baby. 😔 i wanna feel you inside of me 😘 already soaking rn

that message made my eyes widen as i immediately deleted it knowing who had sent me this. Selena cant find out about it .... EVER if she does im gonna lose her forever and i dont want that .... so i cant tell her besides it will hurt her and break her.