~6~

Justin's POV

"you have to go man its mayors thing you know everyone in town are supposed to go" Fredo said but i just shrugged not really giving a shit about the world.

"bro take Yovanna and you go together come on man you gotta at least for her" Ryan said which actually made sense.

"i guess ill have to" i said letting out a sight as they both high five each other ... like they love those shitty fancy things.

"nice bro welp our work here is done leggo" fredo says as he and Ryan leave and in comes Yovanna smiling like an angle.

"Aye baby can i ask you something?" i asked standing up as i hug her feeling her hug back smiling as she kisses my lips

"yeah go ahead" she says with a huge smile on her face..

"will you go to the ball with me tonight?" i asked handing her a rose i had in the garden which made her mouth open as she giggles and kisses me roughly.

"does that mean yes?" i asked chuckling seeing her giggle as she nods.

"yes of course Justin" she said and i just smiled big for her but really insidee i wanted to destroy everything... i was just angry and had so many feelings.

~ 8 pm at the ball ~

"ight babe you ready?!" i yelled fixing my tie as i look at myself in the mirror in my samn tox looking like 007 or something.

"yeah!" she shouts back as she walks down the stairs in a beautiful dress which makes me smile as i see her beatuy.

"you look beautiful as always babe" i said making her blush as i kiss her... taking her hand as we get in a limo and we were driven off to they mayors house ready for the party. When we walked inside the house was crowded everyone in town was there.

"ight lets get some drinks" i said as Yovanna giggles.

"im gonna find my friends Jay" she said kissing my cheek as she goes and leaves me there by the bar getting some drinks ... cuz i needed that since this night was gonna be a long one.

Minutes pasts than i noticed someone walk in.... i look up and i realise who it was... Selena... she looked like a beautiful angle as she walks in than her eyes land on me and she freezes than it stops as i turn around looking away.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck" i mumble to myself as i got nervous drinking more a little trying to breath in and out and relax but it was impossible when she was in the room.

when 1 hour had past I look at the dancefloor seeing Selena there dancing alone and i lick my lips wanting to dance with her so badly.

"shit" i mumble taking another sip as i check her out and it was like everything went slow motion... she flipped her head and her smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"fuck it" i tell myself as i finish what was in the glass than i make my way towards her seeing her look at me but she doesnt move away.

Selena's POV

Him being here just makes my heart beat faster and my motions come floading back and honestly i didnt know if it was a good thing. I take a look at him seeing him gulp the drink he was drinking than he started making his way towards me but i didnt move away... i didnt want to. Finally he stopped infront of me in his tox looking hot as always.

"mind if i have this dance?" he asked his hand out as 'give me love' comes on and i look into his deep brown eyes i have missed so much.

"not at all" i said smiling as i grabbed his hand feeling sparks going wild as he pulled me closer grabbing my hip as i grab his shoulder and we start moving our faces inches apart.