Olivia's POV
I woke up to me laying on Daryl. He was still asleep so I didn't want to move to much. I tried getting out of his grip but it didn't work. He pulled me back every time I would try to get up.
"Babe, I have to get up"
"No you don't." He said still with his eyes closed. I tried not to laugh. His morning voice always was so funny but yet so hot.
"Yes I do.."
"It's quiet time." I stay there smiling while trying not cracking up. I lay back down and drifted off asleep again.
~later
I wake back up... Again. He was missing. I was all curled up with his vest on me. I don't remember him putting it on me either. Other than that I had a warm blanket on too. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed. Once I got downstairs again I put my shoes on and walked out the door. Going down the porch I narrow my eyes to keep the sun out. I get halfway down the sidewalk and I get attacked from behind.
"Hey beautiful" a voice says. I knew who it was. I smirked.
"Who is this?" I asked jokingly.
"Really?" He asks as he walks in front of me with a smile on his face. I smile back.
"I just kidding" I say. He smiles bigger and places a hand on his hip "better be!" I chuckled and leaned in. He leaned in too, placing his hand on my hips i wrap my arms around him. I pulled back but he went in for one more kiss.
"You forgot something"
"Oh I did, did I?"
"Yea." I turned around and pointed at the back of the vest I was still wearing. He chuckled. He through his arm around me and we walked towards Rick.
"Hey" Rick said. Daryl replied back smiling. I looked at Daryl thinking to myself he never smiles his much... What's going on?
"Hey Rick" Daryl replied back. Rick looked at Daryl a little confused and then to me. I shrugged not knowing what was wrong.
"There's something missing" he said
"Like what?" Daryl asked looking at Rick.
"I don't know. Come forward" Rick replied back. Daryl moved his arm and came forward. Rick walked all around him and still had the same confused look on his face until he got back to his spot in front of Daryl. He grinned.
"Where's your vest?" Rick asked. Daryl pointed at me and we all smiled at each other. Rick walked by me still smiling and messed up my hair. Just like old people do to younger ones. Mess up their hair because they think it's so cute. I just stood there and smiled. Once he left I flipped my head upside down and swung it back up.
"Don't worry. You look great." Daryl said. I smiled and he wrapped his arm around me again. We just walked around Alexandria the rest of he day.