Daryl's POV
Carl hasn't came out of his room barely since 2 weeks ago. I tried talking to him.
"Hey man" I said placing my hand on the door knob.
"What?" He asks laying on his bed throwing a ball into the air.
"You alright?"
"Yea"
"You sure?"
"Daryl.. I'm perfectly damn fine" he says. I throw my hands in surrender and do a slight whistle
"Okay okay I get it! Don't kill me!" I walk out of the room to only run into Olivia.
"Hey darlin"
"Well what's up redneck?" she asks
"Running into my smile" I say as I watch the smile curl up on her lips.
"Oh are you now?" She asks. I chuckle
"Yea!" I grab her hands and pull her close "that's awesome! But I'm worried about Faith" She says pulling back going to the couch. I jump next to her "What do you mean?"

"I'm worried. What if she died? What if someone took her?" she asks. I go speechless.

"I have an Idea!!" I say at first. I look around to make sure no one is around. I whisper to her "we are going to go out there and look for Faith! You in?" I say pulling away from her ear, smirking. She nods. I take her hand and lead her down the hall quietly. We go in our room and get ready.

"Catch!" She yells throwing some containers of stuff. Once it hits my hand I throw it into the bag quickly trying not to be loud to make anyone come in. I look to the left of me and see some of my bandannas and some of her stuff on the chair. I grab it and throw it into another bag separate from the supplies (food, drinks, medical, etc)

We finally get done packing and I see we have at least 4 bags. I grab my crossbow and wrap it around me. She takes her knife that her father gave her and put it behind her belt in the back. Pulling her shirt up a little behind it so she can get to it quick enough. She takes a gun and puts it one of the bags that she grabs. I follow her down the hall trying to tip toe. Carl's door is opened a bit so we hurry up down the hall. Once we get to the end of the hall we run out the door leaving the door wide open. We run towards the gate being impatient.
"Hurry up Sasha. We have something important to do!!" Olivia yells. Sasha opens it and we run out.