11//

~FAITHS POV ~
We have been walking for a few miles or days or weeks now. I haven't been able to think.
*screams*
*groaning*
*cries*
My mind didn't take the thought of my best friend getting eaten in front of me very well. Neither has Daryl's. I looked over to him quickly to see him looking down and moving slowly.
"Come on Daryl we have to get home... We can't be out here for much longer. It's getting dark" I say as I stop in front of him. He looks to me "I know this Faith... I just... Nothing" he says going ahead of me.
~Hours Later~
The sun was starting to set. By every minuet it was getting darker and darker. We were maybe 10 miles from camp. I hear movement and I knew it wasn't from Daryl or me. It was more than just four feet moving. I looked to Daryl and he just stood there. "Daryl come on!" I said pulling on his hand. He kept looking down. Tears formed in his eyes "I can't go on Faith. Not without her" he said as he aimed one of his guns at his head. His finger moved to the trigger and before he could do anything I slapped it out of his hand "no... Don't" I say as tears form in mine. "Please don't. It's not your fault. It's mine. If I never left Alexandria you guys would have never came out looking for me. Please... Don't" I say. I keep looking at him until something behind Daryl caught my eye. I narrow my eyes to try and get a better look of it. It was a group of them. "Let's go.... We have to go no-" before I could finish my sentence I am drug down to the ground. I try getting it off by kicking at its face several times. It didn't work very well. I'm shaking now with panic. And fear. "Daryl just go... Tell them all what happened. I can't risk loosing any more of them." I say. I look around to see Daryl nowhere in sight. All of my hope was gone now. I kept kicking. It finally falls off and I jump up only to be introduced to more of the creatures. They all began to corner me. I was against a tree clenching my knife as hard as I could. I kept cautions all around me. I couldn't go any farther. My life was surely over now. I cover my face to get ready for the ultimate pain of death.