Faith's POV
Rick led me to a room in the house I would be sharing with him, Michonne, Carl, Judith and some other people.
"Get comfortable but don't get to comfortable. Dinner is in 10min." He told me while he stood in the doorframe. I nodded once. He left and I closed the door quietly. I walked slowly towards the nightstand to see a picture propped up. It was of a family. A little boy. A mom and dad. And maybe a grandmother. Tears wanted to be released but I held them back. I looked away and the closet caught my eyes. I walked towards the closet to see a lot of clothes in it. I pulled out some skinny jeans a cute top and grabbed the high tops I was wearing before. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror until I heard a knock. I replied back with a
"Come in!" I didn't see who it was leaning against the frame. They started to talk
"Cute outfit" he said. I looked to the door way to see Carl. My face got red.
"T-thanks" I said standing up.
"Woah. Did you grow a few feet while I was gone?" He asked with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and took my shoes off to show him.
"No. They're high tops. I'm naturally short" I said smiling. I looked up at him.
"Yea I see that. Need a ride before you get ran over by us big kids?" He asked smiling.
"Haha. I'm not that short. People will see me ya know!"
"Uhh... Maybe!" He said. I smiled and punched his arm gently. Before I could move anywhere else Carl picked me up and through me over his shoulder.
"CARL!!" I yelled laughing. We were so loud that it echoed through the room. He walked out of the room and down the hall to see everyone else around. Carl looked up to see everyone watching with smiles. Daryl elbowed Rick and smiled more.
Thanks Carl for this! I thought to myself as he let me touch the ground again. He rubbed the back of his neck smiling at the ground and I stood there smiling. It was awkward now.
Idk what to do... Help me!!

LATER
I was sitting at the counter when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.
"Hey. I'm Daryl!"
"I know who you are. You were the one who asked that stupid question"
"It wasn't stupid. I was just cautious"
"Okay. So. Can I help you with anything?"
"Yea. Answer this. Do you think Carl likes you?" He asked. My face got red. I felt it start to burn.
"I-I don't k-know. Why?"
"I don't know. It just seemed like it from the beginning." After he said that he left.
Could he possibly li-.....NO! I shook my head to get the thought out. I didn't want it get my hopes up again. I did that once and it all went to hell. I wished for my family to survive. For them to move on with me. It didn't work that way. Tears came to my eyes. Carl began to walk towards me with a smile and I ran off not wanting him to see the pain. Daryl was holding onto Olivia while they sat on the couch watching us.
"Faith?" Carl said. His voice was soft as he stood there watching me. Olivia laid her head on Daryl's shoulder as she watched Carl get taken over with pain. Daryl kissed her head as he pulled her closer to him. Rick walked over to Carl with confusion.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Idk she just ran out of her crying it seemed like it"
"We need to find out. She can't be weak." He said. Carl looked at him with a disappointed look on his face.
"Don't you understand that she lost her family right in front of her. For gods sake dad we found her holding her sister. With her step mom lying beside her. DEAD!!" Carl said one more thing before he ran out the door for me.
"You wouldn't understand until you lost everything"
OUTSIDE
I kept walking, wiping the tears away.
"Faith" he said once walking behind me. I didn't answer.
"Faith" he said again. Still no response.
"Hey" he said one last time before he grabbed my arm and spun me around. I faced him.
"What?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yea. Just fine"
"Don't lie to me. That's the last thing we need in this world." He says as I let out a sigh.
"No. I'm not. You happy now?"
"Not until you tell me" he said. I lifted my head and saw his crystal eyes that comforted me from day one.
"Daryl told me something and it made me think" I said. He let go of my wrists.
"What did he tell you?"
"That.. You might like me" I said and it went quiet. He chuckled.
"What's so bad about that?"
"Because I'm not gonna get my hopes up for something that is impossible"
"How is it impossible?"
"Because it is"
"Why?"
"Because Carl. It... It just is"
"Why?"
"BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF YOU LIKING ME. LIKING SOMEONE WHO IS HELPLESS. SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T SAVE HER OWN DAMN FAMILY CARL. YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN FIGHT. WHO CAN SURVIVE THIS. I AM BARELY LIVING THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE...." I said as my voice gets softer "I'm just not that girl"
"You are more than that. You can fight. You can survive. This world won't bring us down as long as we have each other. And it's not impossible" he said.
"Why isn't it?" I Asked smiling a bit. He began to lean in slowly and my heart started to pound out of my chest. He got close enough where I could feel his breath. He kept getting closer until Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Olivia, Glenn, and Maggie started to whistle and clap their hands like dorks. Rick was smiling big.
What could Rick be smiling so big about I thought to myself and then I remembered the conversation that Daryl and I had earlier. I ran to Daryl and grabbed his arm leading him into the house
"What?"
"Don't what me. Why did you tell him? Them?"
"What do you mean?" He asked. They always said that there isn't a stupid question but he just proved me wrong. The grin on his face proved it wrong.
"Why did you tell them? I know you told them that we "liked" each other. "
"You're smarter than you look sunshine" he said grinning. "I did tell Rick. But ya know ya like each other. Don't try to lie to me. "
"I don't."
"Do too"
"Don't"
"Do"
"Don't" I started to smile. Trying not to laugh he opens up again
"Okay so this isn't working. Would you like me to go get Carl for ya?" He asked. My face instantly got red with the sound of his name.
"No"
"Uh huh. Thought so" he said smiling and walking off. I growled as he walked off. He must of heard me because...
"What was that?" He asked stopping and leaning in to try and hear the sound of my anger again.
"Nothing" I said smiling
"That's a good girl" he said grinning and going back to Olivia. He went up behind her and hugged her. Kissed her cheek. I walked past him and he whispered my name.
"What?" I say stopping and looking at them. He winks at me
"You won't dare to tell him" I say. His eyebrows rise and I walk off making sure he won't.