Chapter Seventeen: Renovated Hallie

A/N: DON'T KILL ME! I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I HAVE AN EXCUSE! I have school and since I am no longer allowed to get less than straights to get in Colombia University. I've been really busy!

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I've been getting tons of time lately since it's a new quarter but I will try to find a place on updating so please don't hate me please!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

“Hallie, this isn’t what it looks like.” Zayn pulled her away the second I shouted at them. Perrie had this smug smile on her face while Zayn looked at me scared and hoping I wasn’t going to dump my drink on his head this second like I want to right now.

“You’re right. It’s better.” Perrie replied looking at me. I turned on my heels to leave my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend with his ex or soon-to-be girlfriend to go back to making out with each other.

“Hallie, it’s not like that at all. I was waiting for you. Perrie came out and said she was moving on like I said and wanted one last hug. I thought it would be rude not to give her the hug so I gave her a hug and before I realized her plan she already had her tongue down my throat and you just came at the moment. I don’t want to lose you. I love you. Please.” He explained him before he gave a pleading look. I sighed. I know he wouldn’t lie to me.

“You were so close to be my ex again, Malik.” I said warningly with a hint of jokiness in my voice. He cracked small smile once he realized I wasn’t mad. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Perrie watching us.

“I’m going to kiss you.” He whispered leaning into me. I smiled, closed my eyes, and kissed him first with lust and love mixing in the kiss. He was surprised but he kissed me back with more passion than mine. There we were in the middle of the mall making out. Perrie was probably trying to kill me in her head. I pulled away once I was satisfied with the kiss. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“We should go.” I told him. He nodded and pulled me along till we got to the exit.

**********

“Abby?” I asked hoping that was my best friend. The person turned around and proving to me it was Abby. I smiled to her shyly. She gave me a sad smile.

“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. You’re my best friend and I should have been the one person who was supporting you the most. I can’t understand why you did it because…” She looked like she was going to cry. She stopped to take a deep breath. “I don’t know how it felt. I don’t how it felt to be so sad.” She wiped her tears that rolled down. I was happier now but I was so much more emotionally. It scared me. I could cry so easily. It was scary but great at the same time. I was so happy that I could feel what real happiness felt like. It’s beautiful. I forgot how it felt. It felt pretty fucking amazing.

“It’s okay, Abby because you’re my best friend and I will always love you and forgive you.”

“Now, tell me how it was.” Abby asked. “Unless, you know you feel like I am being too nosy. I completely understand if you do.” She said timidly.

“Yeah, I do. It was pretty horrible. Every single day, I just felt like it was getting so hard to breath. It’s you’re drowning but you can see everyone around you breath normally. It’s just horrid. You hate yourself for being different and pathetic enough to not being able to be happy again.” I told her just thinking about them the pain I was caused from my family and myself made me want me to never be sad again. I don’t want to go back there. I want to be happier and not have those sad memories chain me behind anymore.

“But, you’re better now right?” She asked looking very concerned at me. Was I better? No, I would never be completely better. I would always be slightly broken. I am good now. I’m healing maybe one day I will be happier and no longer be sad.