oops

"hey" joslyn said a bit nervously and sat down next to me where ty usually sat. "sorry ill just be a minute. i had to talk to you about what happened"
"alright well, how do you want to start?"
"um,i guess the basic question of what did it mean?"
"whatever you want it to. yo know i like you and i guess you like me back so...what do you want to do?"
"i don't know but...i just-" she was interrupted by ty who had come up without me noticing
"move" he demanded. Joslyn picked up her things, gave me a forced good luck smile and moved toward her seat by her usual friends, who apparently didnt approve of me. ty sat down. he had dark bags under his eyes, i could tell even through his sun glasses. but when he turned around i saw that it was actually a black eye. then he took the glasses off casually, trying to hide the bruised eye
"are you okay?"
"fine" he responded harshly. almost like it was rehearsed. "i um-i fell while fixing my engine. pipe got me" he shrugged it off and buried his face into his arms on top of his desk.
"oh..alright" and i started on my homework.
^~^
as we were heading out to lunch i stopped ty. i dont know what in gods great name urged me to say it but i did and i regretted it as soon as it happened.
i grabbed his arm quickly and took him into the bathroom.
"what the hell?!"
"sorry i just...." i didnt really have a plan so i didnt know what would come out of my mouth next "i dont know if your step dad is hitting you or your getting bullied for coming out but im worried" i said quickly, oh but i wasnt done. "i miss talking to you and hanging out with you and i just need you right now" thats when i realized the hot tears pouring down my face.
I moved closer to him, yearning for his attention, which i got. i looked into his big brown eyes and took a deep breath biting my lip with the exhale. i look down, struggling to bear his expression which remained calm, yet a tear ran down his cheek. he lifted my chin and smiled.
"i missed you too"
and after that, before i knew what i was doing, i kissed him. i kissed ty and i liked it. i cherished it and then it was over. he looked at me through confused eyes.
"im not sure what that was, but from my veiw point," he moved his lips close to my ear and whispered "your not as straight as you thought" i could help but let out a small chuckle. i could feel his smile as he rested his head on my shoulder. i pulled his head back up and pushed him against the wall. he chuckled and closed his eyes, intertwining his lips with mine. my stomache turned and settled. 'this is right' it seemed to say
^~^
"hey stranger" joslyn called after me on my way home.
"hey whats up"
"how was your day? anything happen?"
'shit' i thought but kept going "nothing with me. how about you?"
"oh not much but i did find out some juicy gossip" she said, switching her pace and turning around so she was walking backwards. her light blue hair, red lips and combat boots were enough to make me wander in thought. suddenly she pulled me back into reality with the simple name "austin". then i realized what i had been doing and jerked my mind back to what she may know and what ty and i did. it was enough to make me want to puke to think about what would happen if someone found out it was me. "oh...yeah"
"were you even listening to me?" she said, but not annoyed
"uh...no sorry"
"well i heard that some guys were making out in the bathroom. probably ty and one of his boy toys. who woulda thought right?" she laughed. i looked away and wondered who else wouldve known. "yeah i guess hes already being noticed" i forced a smile and kept walking